Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cedar is looking for her owner

kjoker
November 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM
My husband found a dog with tattoo number N435L the last known telephone number, and vet are no longer current. Janette Sauter, or anyone knowing the contact information, please contact me 604-467-9599 :dog:

Winston
November 26th, 2007, 01:33 PM
It would help to post a bit more info here...What type of dog, colors, where it was found (city or town) and also if you have a picture to post that would be great! Thankyou very much for picking up this dog and taking the time to post here!

What about scanning the dog for a microchip at a vets office..perhaps the owners have a new address?

Welcome to pets.ca!! Do you have any pets of your own?

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
November 27th, 2007, 01:40 AM
kjoker - have you tried contacting the British Columbia Veterinary Medical Association (BCVMA) @ 604-929-7090 for information on which clinic the records from that vet were sent to? The BCVMA was very helpful in my search for the owner of a lost cat I found last year.

You can also post a Found Listing for this dog on their website http://www.bcvma.org/cfm/index.cfm under the Lost section or perhaps the dog has been posted there in a Lost listing

Good luck & keep us posted :goodvibes:

kjoker
November 27th, 2007, 04:31 AM
apparently Cedar was lost while in the custody of relatives who were babysitting her.After quite an adventure, and a few setbacks (tattoo does not match any old information). The "dog sitter" found my post :) alls well and Cedar is on her way back home!!

I HOPE EVERY ANIMAL OWNER KEEPS INFORMATION CURRENT FOR THE TATTOO TO WORK !! Thanx,

growler~GateKeeper
November 27th, 2007, 11:00 PM
:thankyou: kjoker for helping this dog find her way back home :thumbs up

Love4himies
November 28th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Wahoo! Great job, kjoker for helping Cedar find her way home.