Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OMG my favorite vet has left

clm
November 26th, 2007, 01:03 PM
The practice we take our animals to has two vets. The fellow that owns it and there was another vet who has been working with him there for many years. She used to work with my breed down east at one time and I loved her so much as she knows the keeshond inside and out.
I just called for a follow up appointment for Bentley and they said the vet that was treating him wasn't available the day that I wanted (hubby took him to the fellow when he had his eye problem). So I said well, what about Dr. --
Oh, they said, she left the practice the end of September. She's moved to Barrie.
I can't believe it. She was amazing with dogs and cats, knew her stuff and never tried to push crappy food or unneccessary flea medications etc on us like the fellow does. (He's a very good vet, just have to watch what he tries to sell you). She's a wonderful person on top of all that. I'm going to really miss her.

Cindy

Frenchy
November 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Sorry about loosing your favorite vet :sad: You'll just have to have the "talk" with the other vet , just tell him you will not take any sh :censored: , that's what I did with my vet and we have a wonderful relationship now :D