Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

howz it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heidiho
November 26th, 2007, 01:53 AM
been awhile,things are good,a little ruff,job is horrible,pays good though,but no team work at all,and it isalot of work,roxy is perfect took her in for yearly shots,she is 11 pounds 6 ozs,doc said do notlet her get any bigger than that,maybe get her down a pound,hope all is well with everyone here,sneaking some computer time here at work,not allowed to but oh well.nothing else to do right now,:cat:

Winston
November 26th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Hey Heidiho! Great to hear from you!! Nice to hear your baby is doing well....How are things down there? Sounds like work is a drag! but how are you doing? Are you settled in your new place?

Cindy

joeysmama
November 26th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Heidi !! It's great to hear from you.:D There was a thread looking for you a while back. It sounds as though things are going well. My son didn't love his job at first but the longer he was there the more used to things he got and now he actually likes it. It wasn't what he wanted to do at first, but now that he "knows his stuff" he's more comfortable. I hope you start to like yours better---and that you get more time on the computer !! :laughing:

Glad to hear Roxy is doing well. She sounds like a sweet kitty who is well taken care of. :grouphug: to you both.

mummummum
November 26th, 2007, 09:12 AM
So...you're still on the planet. Who woulda thunk it?

hazelrunpack
November 26th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Howdy, heidi! :D Glad to hear things are going well for you!

It always took me a while to get used to a new job, too--I hope yours gets a more enjoyable for you as you learn the ropes.

And I hope you manage to grab some time to post a few pictures of your all-grown-up baby now and then. :fingerscr :D

badger
November 26th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Hey Heidi, good news. I'm so glad you're working. Hang onto that job. Work is sometimes the best medicine. Send us a picture of His Fatness! (it is so easy overfeed ex-strays, I am guilty of the same thing. If you can afford to give him just canned, that might speed things up).

Lukka'sma
November 26th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Heidi everyday I wonder how you are and finally we get word from you. I wish you nothing but the best and I really hope your life gets easier as the days go by. Please stop in more often and give us an update, we miss you

Frenchy
November 26th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Heidi everyday I wonder how you are and finally we get word from you. I wish you nothing but the best and I really hope your life gets easier as the days go by. Please stop in more often and give us an update, we miss you

That goes from me too , I was worried and worrying makes me loose weight and I can't loose more than this :laughing: so you HAVE to drop here more often !!! :grouphug:

heidiho
November 27th, 2007, 03:16 AM
working nights i can sneak on computer more,there is just so much to learn here,posting,balancing,acct,we do it all at this front desk,perks: free uniforms,free meals.pay is 16.16 an hour.,go to www.napilikaibeachresort.com,that is where i work..nice to see you all here,i do miss being on computer at work,yep,i am just never satisifed,:shrug:

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 04:22 AM
Good to hear from you, Heidi. :highfive: Glad things are going well. The link you posted doesn't work for me but it sounds like a great place to work. Do you still see Mark? If you do, I would love to see pics of Roxy. :o

chico2
November 29th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Finally!!
There are not many people in this world who are lucky enough to have a job they LOVE,at least your pay is good,enough to get you back on your feet.
So stick with it,soon enough you'll know everything you need to know..
Are you seeing Mark still??
Would love to see pics of Roxy:cat:

heidiho
January 19th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hey all,at a different job now,hate it,but things are going good,roxy is just the most incredible creature in the world,posted a question about food in the food section,have no camera but i will work on that,me and mark are friends,still talk...Hope everyone is well,not much else new,dont care to discuss that arrest i had it only pisses me off,life is good though.

happycats
January 19th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hi agai Heidiho!!!! So nice to hear form you, hopw everything is good with you and Roxy!

krdahmer
January 21st, 2008, 12:20 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/waving/5.gif Sorry to hear your job sucks... but glad to hear you and Roxy are doing well. :D:grouphug:

Lukka'sma
January 21st, 2008, 09:29 AM
Heidi I wish you would stop in more often
Glad to hear that Roxy is doing well, she is a beauty. Can't wait to see pictures of her.
Hope you find a job that you will enjoy it will make your life so much easier.
Take care Heidi, we miss you

Love4himies
January 22nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Hi Heidi, good to hear from you. Glad to hear Roxy is doing well and can't wait to see a picture.

rainbow
January 23rd, 2008, 03:30 AM
Heidi, glad to hear that you and Roxy are still doing well. :thumbs up Also glad you and Mark are still friends. :o Where are you working now? Hope you get to post pics soon. :fingerscr Take care. :goodvibes: