Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bobby and Amber at the Dog Park

JanM
November 25th, 2007, 06:26 PM
This is my first attempt at a video - so it isn't very good but the dogs look good anyway!

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/JanM07/?action=view&current=MVI_0650.flv

A friend was throwing the stick, hoping her dog - a Bouvier puppy - would chase it... Didn't happen :D

otter
November 25th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Bobby, aren't you the smart one to stay behind and get the scratches :D

Looks like fun:thumbs up

JanM
November 25th, 2007, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=otter;506368]Bobby, aren't you the smart one to stay behind and get the scratches :D

Bobby will not fetch - he hasn't read the "I'm a Golden Retriever" book :laughing:

luckypenny
November 25th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Adorable Bobby :lovestruck: ! By any chance, did you teach them to retrieve using treats? I did this with Lucky and Penny and, although Penny will retrieve, Lucky waits by my side for her to get back so I could treat them both :rolleyes: . Wonder who the smart one really is :D ?

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Is Amber standing by your side waiting for treats or is she taking the opportunity to get some one on one with you while Bobby is away ? :D

JanM
November 25th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Adorable Bobby :lovestruck: ! By any chance, did you teach them to retrieve using treats? I did this with Lucky and Penny and, although Penny will retrieve, Lucky waits by my side for her to get back so I could treat them both :rolleyes: . Wonder who the smart one really is :D ?

No, Frenchy, I did not use treats - he has never seen the sense in fetching something, bringing it back and that dumb human just throws it away again!
He will fetch a stalk of brocolli if I throw it in the ocean - and he will bring it in, drop it and wait for me to throw it again - his treat for that is to eat the brocolli when I'm done throwing. That is the only time he will fetch anything :laughing: People watching can't believe what they're seeing!

growler~GateKeeper
November 26th, 2007, 01:51 AM
He will fetch a stalk of brocolli if I throw it in the ocean - and he will bring it in, drop it and wait for me to throw it again - his treat for that is to eat the brocolli when I'm done throwing. That is the only time he will fetch anything :laughing: People watching can't believe what they're seeing!

ohhh :laughing: we definitely need to see video of that!!! :laughing: :D

JanM
November 26th, 2007, 09:19 AM
ohhh :laughing: we definitely need to see video of that!!! :laughing: :D

I'll get one but it has to wait until summer now ... too cold for Bobby :D

Ford Girl
November 26th, 2007, 03:18 PM
So cute! Amber looks more then happy to go get the stick!!! :cloud9:

mummummum
November 26th, 2007, 03:50 PM
He will fetch a stalk of brocolli if I throw it in the ocean - and he will bring it in, drop it and wait for me to throw it again - his treat for that is to eat the brocolli when I'm done throwing. That is the only time he will fetch anything :laughing:

Ohhhhh YA ~ that's a MUST SEE :laughing: