Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe gets a bath

shredy
November 25th, 2007, 01:43 AM
So Chloe actually likes baths, she waits outside the shower door and scratches to get in... The aftermath is always fun, lots of zoomies and rolling on the carpet. I tried to get one with kinky fur ears...

shredy
November 25th, 2007, 01:44 AM
These are a couple more fun ones of her playing with our neighbors dog Caynan... He is a big love bug and has warmed up to her puppy energy

otter
November 25th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Chloe you are sooooooooooooooo cute:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I just wanna grab one of those adorable paws!
And look at those crinkly ears:flirt:

shredy
November 25th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Chloe you are sooooooooooooooo cute:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I just wanna grab one of those adorable paws!
And look at those crinkly ears:flirt:

She says she wants to meet Molly and come play in the snow!

otter
November 25th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Molly says "come on over!" we got even more snow now, so there is lots to share :D

Chloe looks like she's gonna fall over in the third pic.... a bit tired after all the post bath frolicking??:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 25th, 2007, 02:03 AM
I :lovestruck: the crimpy furry ears pic :flirt: she looks bashful "aww shucks, I know I'm adorable" in that one :cloud9:

That foot is begging for a http://bestsmileys.com/kissing1/25.gif :D

shredy
November 25th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Molly says "come on over!" we got even more snow now, so there is lots to share :D

Chloe looks like she's gonna fall over in the third pic.... a bit tired after all the post bath frolicking??:laughing:

I think I just got her blinking in that one, she still had tons of energy to get out on all her squeaky toys

jiorji
November 25th, 2007, 02:06 AM
i love the puppy paws:cloud9:

chico2
November 25th, 2007, 08:54 AM
OMG....cuteness overload:lovestruck:thank's !

CearaQC
November 25th, 2007, 08:58 AM
OMG....cuteness overload:lovestruck:thanks !

What she said.... LOL!!

Totally adorable.

wdawson
November 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
:laughing:look at the hair in the last bath pic.
love the coloring on the other dog.

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 12:20 PM
:laughing: love it when they get frizzy after their baths :lovestruck: I can see she was "toweling" herself dry on the carpet :D

ancientgirl
November 25th, 2007, 12:32 PM
It's great that she loves baths. And i love that she has a friend to play with.

shredy
November 25th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Chloe says thanks for al the compliments! She has discovered a previously unknown squeaker in one of her toys and has been entertaining me for the last hour with her squeaky music!

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Hee hee....bath zoomies are always fun. :crazy: I love the last pic of Chloe and Caynan. :lovestruck:

TeriM
December 1st, 2007, 02:12 AM
Awww, she is so cute. I remember when Lucy was a pup she loved the tub and would sometimes jump in when I was in the shower :laughing:.