Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog bed

otter
November 24th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Hmmmmmm, I always thought this was MY bed. Why exactly do I spend $$ on dog beds??

Pic 1: What I come home from work to... so Molly, I wonder what you did all day??:sleepy:
"how dare you wake me!:evil:"

Pic 2: "Please, please, please, don't make me move" :sad:

Pic 3: "Can we negotiate??":o

white wrabbit
November 25th, 2007, 01:04 AM
oh wow so priceless and the looks you were getting...

growler~GateKeeper
November 25th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Aww Molly looks so concerned in the 2nd one :2huggers: no worries Molly, Mum's not gonna kick you off the bed :D

shredy
November 25th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Ohhh those eyes, she is a special girl :flirt:

chico2
November 25th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Awww Molly what a wonderful face you have:lovestruck:why sleep on a smallish doggie-bed when there is a huge comfy one available:laughing:

CearaQC
November 25th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Awwwwww... priceless facial expressions!!

wdawson
November 25th, 2007, 09:03 AM
ah the third pic is so cute:cloud9:

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 11:23 AM
ah the third pic is so cute:cloud9:

:laughing: yes , I can hear her say to her mom : you're certainly not expecting me to get off the bed now !! :frustrated: Look how comfy I am !

Doesn't it make you want to just lay next to her and take a nap ? :sleepy: :cloud9:

otter
November 25th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Doesn't it make you want to just lay next to her and take a nap
I've been known to do that:cloud9:

And just imagine how hard it is to get OUT of bed when you have her curled up with you (especially when she gives you that look)

Molly often will give me a little lick when I try and get out of bed, as if to say, don't go :sad::sad::sad:
Am I the only one who actually has to get out of bed around their dog and then go back and coax her to get up?? One day I went to work and she never even got out of bed :sleepy: (we had been up in the middle of the night with "visitors" so she got to go out for a pee thus I was OK with leaving her snoozing) Tough life! :D

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Am I the only one who actually has to get out of bed around their dog and then go back and coax her to get up??

Yes :frustrated: :laughing:

Bailey , Daisy and Sam used to let me sleep as long as I wanted. But not Nelly :yell: But she is not too early so I still can sleep a bit on week ends.

mummummum
November 25th, 2007, 02:04 PM
* deep sigh *... this is one of those moments that make the rest of it so worthwhile.

luckypenny
November 25th, 2007, 07:35 PM
The look on her face in the third pic makes me wonder if you were the one to ask, "Can we negotiate??" :D She's too adorable :cloud9: .

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Perfect captions and I love the last pic. :cloud9: