Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New ones of Ben

Frenchy
November 24th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Nothing special but I had to take new pictures of Ben so that Poodletalk can have an article on him (adoption) in a newspaper. If you had to pick one , wich one would it be ?

Frenchy
November 24th, 2007, 04:54 PM
2 more ....

onster
November 24th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I vote for the second one, he looks so cute in it ( and all of them!!!) :cloud9:

jiorji
November 24th, 2007, 04:56 PM
middle one from the top:cloud9:

but...I can do better...:rolleyes:

*hops in a taxi............*:D:laughing:

otter
November 24th, 2007, 04:59 PM
First post...second picture at the top.
Pictures with toys are always a bonus:thumbs up

Ben, you are such a cutie!! :lovestruck:

chico2
November 24th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Frenchy,I too say the second one,he is so sweet,beautiful colour...you have no idea how much I wish I could take him:sad:
Hopefully some wonderful person will come along and fall in love,but until then,he is safe and happy with you,not in a cage at the shelter.
Poodletalk is a great girl isn't she:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 24th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Pictures with toys are always a bonus:thumbs up

I tried to get a pic of him with the Cuz in his mouth but he always moves / walks around with it :laughing:

So far it's the second pic , Jiorji choosed the third one (right?)

Oh and yes , Jiorji , I would need you to take pics of ALL my foster :thumbs up

Frenchy
November 24th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Poodletalk is a great girl isn't she:thumbs up

You bet she is ! Poodletalk helps even in her sleep :laughing: that's how much she does for rescues and shelters. :angel:

jiorji
November 24th, 2007, 05:07 PM
So far it's the second pic , Jiorji choosed the third one (right?)

nope...second one:D

poor Ben though...he always seemed to me like such a sad little guy :sad: all your other goldens always smile. He must know nobody wants him :yell:

:cloud9:Ben:cloud9:

wdawson
November 24th, 2007, 05:10 PM
i like the last pic in post 2

otter
November 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
I like wdawsons choice too, I love the angle of his head:lovestruck:

poodletalk
November 24th, 2007, 07:13 PM
If it gets into the newspaper, I think it should be the first post 3RD picture.
It's the closest you see of his face. The other shots are cute, but people need to see the face.

clm
November 24th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I like the picture on the right from the first post. I like them all, but he looks happiest there. He's such a sweet looking dog.

Cindy

otter
November 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
poodletalk you are amazing to help Ben out like this.

If you want I can crop one of the pictures to give you a nice close up of his face (if Frenchy can e-mail me the original photo):pawprint:

JanM
November 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I pick the second one too - shows his tail and he has a really cute look on his face!

poodletalk
November 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the complaiments everyone. I already submitted Ben's picture to another newspaper about a month ago. Frenchy did get phone calls for him but the families weren't fits.

We will try with another paper so maybe we will be lucky this time and get the right family.

This newspaper I am going to try is very picky when it comes to pictures. The pictures,need to be big, clear and centered. If the newspaper doesn't like the picture, they won't submit the article.

otter
November 24th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I'm used to dealing with magazines. They are pretty picky too:frustrated: anyways, I can "modify" a picture a bit to make it fit pretty much any specifications they have, as long as it's a decent photo to begin with. Want me to give it a try?? You could have a couple for them to choose from then...

The last picture doesn't have as much contrast as the second one... this is sometimes important if you are going to B&W

Rottielover
November 24th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I vote for second pic from top. Love that tail

poodletalk
November 24th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Otter, I have the pictures, Frenchy sent them to me. If you like, you can pm me your email address and I will send them to you tonight.

shredy
November 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Frenchy, Ben :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

I like the second one too, you can see his sweet face, his pretty tail and he looks playful!

growler~GateKeeper
November 25th, 2007, 02:26 AM
I like the 2nd pic too w/his happy wagging tail :cloud9: , 3rd pic is also a good choice

CearaQC
November 25th, 2007, 07:34 AM
It would be great fun sometime if all of us in Quebec with goldens to gather and have a pic made!! But also other doggies of course in another picture!

I like the 3rd picture in the first post, and 2nd picture in the 2nd post.

Lukka'sma
November 25th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I vote for the third picture in the first set. Very cute

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Otter and Poodletalk, thank you ! Is everything alright Poodletalk ? Do you want me to take a head shot instead ?

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I dreamed about Ben getting adopted last night , I was very sad to let him go. :sad:

mummummum
November 25th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Of course you are sweety. Ben is a dear, dear boy. But... just imagine how happy you will be to make someone happy by gifting him to them.

Declan has been such a gift to me because of the Rescue who gave him up.

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 03:21 PM
I know M3X :sad: the older ones who usually take more time to get adopted , I get more attach and more worried about their future homes. :yell: I think I'm becoming a wuss. :frustrated:

mummummum
November 25th, 2007, 03:52 PM
It's possible you are becoming very attached to Ben ~ who in their right mind would't be?

But look at how happy Otter is with Molly....

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 04:13 PM
But look at how happy Otter is with Molly....

Yes but otter can't adopt a second one :D

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Ben will find a wonderful home thanks to you, Frenchy. :grouphug: Even if it turns out he's destined to stay at Chez Frenchy forever. :o I don't know how you do it even when they find forever homes quickly--we were pretty much sure Grace was staying after Day 1...we just didn't talk about it till Day 3... :o

I like the third one in the first set, too, btw, in case you're still looking for opinions. :D

:lovestruck: Ben

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 04:27 PM
we were pretty much sure Grace was staying after Day 1...we just didn't talk about it till Day 3... :o

And everyone at pets.ca knew before Grace even got at your place :laughing:

otter
November 25th, 2007, 04:34 PM
So I "revised" a few photos... what do you think?
Betcha can't guess which one I like..:D

otter
November 25th, 2007, 04:35 PM
and Frenchy... check your e-mail.

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 04:38 PM
ohhh I like the upper right one ! :thumbs up

chico2
November 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM
She looks like a puppy in those,beautiful:lovestruck:is she a small Golden?

JanM
November 25th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Yup - the upper right one is great!

ancientgirl
November 25th, 2007, 07:14 PM
All great pictures. He looks like he's wondering what to do out in that snow. :D

Frenchy
November 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
She looks like a puppy in those,beautiful:lovestruck:is she a small Golden?

I won't tell Ben you think he's a girl :D Ben is 83 lbs , so he's bigger than Bailey but smaller than Sam. IMO he's average. :cloud9:

Riluke
November 26th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I like the upper right of the redone photos.

Send Ben east! He is so cute! He'd fit right in with my little hip displasia dog..lol.

Frenchy
November 26th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Send Ben east! He is so cute! He'd fit right in with my little hip displasia dog..lol.

But you live too far :yell:

wdawson
November 26th, 2007, 09:41 PM
:rolleyes: hmmm now everyone likes the pic i liked from the start:laughing:

Frenchy
November 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
:rolleyes: hmmm now everyone likes the pic i liked from the start:laughing:

:laughing: I'll trust your instinct next time :D

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 03:15 AM
I know I'm late but I would have voted for that pic too. :o I still can't get over how much Ben looks like a puppy. :cloud9: