Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maks the mean kitty

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 01:38 PM
LOL, I took these two pictures of Maks, and then when I looked at them really closely, I thought the little guy looked so angry. LOL, I just got such a kick out of it. Maybe this is his tough look.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/004-Copy2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/005.jpg

Kiska's a little more relaxed here than her brother.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/056.jpg

Dracko
November 24th, 2007, 03:12 PM
:laughing: He looks totally pissed!!! I think you are going to have your hands full with him. :p

Amazing how beautiful he looks after the condition you found him in.

Kiska looks like a totally innocent kitten. Like she'd do no wrong. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 04:02 PM
He looks like you just took away his favorite toy mouse! His coat is actually very soft now, but can you believe I've bathed him 3 times, 2 planned with actual pet shampoo, and once yesterday after he'd stepped and fell on poop in the litter box, and he still smells faintly of the dip they used on him.

Kiska is an incredibly sweet little kitty and her face has such an innocent quality. I have yet to see her pissed about anything.

onster
November 24th, 2007, 04:18 PM
both kitties are soooo pretty :cloud9::cloud9:. Now I want kittens too!!

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I highly recommend it.

onster
November 24th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I wish. Must keep far away from adopt-a-thons etc. My asthma/allergies are only just begining to get under control so I wouldnt wanna risk having to give away my kitties by messing up the balance.

jiorji
November 24th, 2007, 04:50 PM
hahahah taht face!! i just wanna pick him up and cuddle him!!:cloud9:

chico2
November 24th, 2007, 05:28 PM
He's telling you to stick that camera:laughing:
After what he's been through,we'll let him have a little cattitude,he's soooo cute and probably sooooo happy to be feeling good and in a wonderful home,more than he could have dreamt of,in that awful vets place.
Kiska is just a dreamy little girl,so very dainty and sweet:lovestruck:
GREAT PICS:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 24th, 2007, 05:46 PM
:laughing: He does look pissed :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 10:32 PM
He's telling you to stick that camera:laughing:
After what he's been through,we'll let him have a little cattitude,he's soooo cute and probably sooooo happy to be feeling good and in a wonderful home,more than he could have dreamt of,in that awful vets place.
Kiska is just a dreamy little girl,so very dainty and sweet:lovestruck:
GREAT PICS:thumbs up

He did have a rough start, poor little guy, but he does deserve a bit of kittytude. LOL, those have to be my favorite pictures of him now.

Kiska is quite dainty and incredibly sweet. She's got such a wonderful little disposition and she's so gentle. She's so light its almost like she's a little feather. Oksana was like that too so I'm hoping Kiska will get some weight on her. She's got to if she's going to be around these two big boys.

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 10:37 PM
:laughing: He does look pissed :laughing:

When I saw the picture on the screen of the camera, I thought it would be a wonderful one. LOL, then I saw how pissed he looked and I had to laugh.

shredy
November 24th, 2007, 11:15 PM
"I am watching you human. Be afraid" :laughing:

pbpatti
November 24th, 2007, 11:25 PM
What a cutie. Kiska's look says to me..I know the answers just ask the questions. come on I dare you. Patti
:angel:

growler~GateKeeper
November 25th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Well Maks certainly poses nicely for the camera - doesn't he. One would never know just from looking @ him the rough start he had :thumbs up

2nd pic Maks: "This is My chair, you go get your own chair" :D

Kiska adorable as always :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 25th, 2007, 08:00 AM
He does have a rather majestic little pose there in the second picture.

His skin is so soft now compared to when I first found him, and he's so outgoing now. No longer that shy kitty that would hide whenever you came near him.

chico2
November 25th, 2007, 08:07 AM
That is because he is now in a wonderful place,he has food,lots of love and friends to play with:cloud9:
He can now concentrate on developing his own personality and maybe try to boss the others around:cat:

ancientgirl
November 25th, 2007, 08:15 AM
That is because he is now in a wonderful place,he has food,lots of love and friends to play with:cloud9:
He can now concentrate on developing his own personality and maybe try to boss the others around:cat:

Thanks, he really does have a wonderful home. At least, I like to think so.

It's fun to see him and Vlad playing, and its fun watching him try to get over on Oksana. LOL, he doesn't know who he's messing with there. :D

want4rain
November 25th, 2007, 09:31 PM
i love love love ALL of them!!! yeah. quite the kittytude. :D

-ash

krdahmer
November 26th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Oh ya I know that look... the get that stinkin camera outta my face, I already know I'm cute look!:laughing: Too cute, they look to be settling in just fine! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 26th, 2007, 12:07 PM
He's going to have to get used to that camera in his face. Vlad and Oksana don't even blink an eye anymore. "Oh, its our human with that camera thing again."

The two babies are settled in nicely, they really have. And everyone has a spot on the bed so it all works out very well.

rainbow
November 29th, 2007, 03:21 AM
Hee hee...those pics of Maks are priceless. :D And, Kiska is just so sweet & adorable. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 29th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Kiska is a very sweet and gentle little kitty and Maks is a little fireball!