Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cash Reward - Lost Asian Bengal

suedoo
November 24th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Please help me find my lost cat. I left for Thanksgiving to go home, and the person house sitting lost my cat. Last seen in Temecula Creek Village off HWY 79 on Wednesday, Nov. 21. Cash Reward! Please Call 951-526-6319

Stacer
November 24th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry your housesitter lost your cat. I hope you find him soon.
You might want to be more specific about your location (where is Temecula Creek Village off HWY 79?) I'm assuming you are somewhere in the US. There a few American members here that might be able to keep an eye out for you.

kiara
November 26th, 2007, 08:32 PM
First talk to your immediate neighbors, go door-to-door. Even several streets away. You have to make flyers with your cat's picture. Mark the street your cat was lost on and the date. Mark if your cat has a tag, or is microchipped. Take the flyers to your local vet, pet food stores and groomers. Also go in the middle of the night at 4,5 a.m. when there is no background noise and call your cat's name. Open a can of sardines, maybe the smell will attract your cat. Good luck, we hope you will find him soon.

Dahlene
November 29th, 2007, 11:40 PM
This may be a long shot, but this is posted in the 'Merritt Herald'. Merritt is in British Columbia.

'found young male Bengal cat. Front paws have double claws. Found on Bench. Call 378-0092'

Keep looking, s/he'll turn up.

Blessings,
Barb