Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Camels!!

onster
November 24th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Ok, so they are not technically pets. My brother and his wife in Egypt went out to town for dinner (they live in South Sinai - red sea, mountains and desert) and on the way they found some camels!!! :D I thought it was cool so I'll share some photos (they probably belong to the bedouins)

Hello camel, am I bothering u??

and

I wonder if he gets good reception? lol.

PS. I dunno what's with all the trash. I guess its a dump site...

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Wow, that's cool to be walking around and just run into a camel.

That last one though, he looks like he's got little antenna's coming out of his head.:D

Lukka'sma
November 24th, 2007, 11:54 AM
I work with several women from that area, well not Egypt but Eritrea. If I wasn't such a chicken to fly I would be going over there for a look. I love hearing them describe the mountains and such.

jiorji
November 24th, 2007, 02:14 PM
HAHAHAHAH i LOVE the second picture:laughing:

How cool!! to just walk out to dinner and meet a camel:cloud9: I want one!

kylben
November 24th, 2007, 02:52 PM
That last one though, he looks like he's got little antenna's coming out of his head.

Didn't you know? All the newest camels come with pre-installed GPS. :lightbulb:

And here's another one, sorry it's small and not so clear, but those are camels. And you'll never guess where I saw them...

Wyoming!!! :D Right off I-25, the very first field across the WY line from Colorado. In fact, we stopped under the "Welcome to" sign for the picture.

--Kyle

onster
November 24th, 2007, 03:17 PM
LOL, now that would be cool, GPS-ed camels.

And ya my bro is a lucky bum...camels in his backyard and this in his front yard...

Frenchy
November 24th, 2007, 03:50 PM
And ya my bro is a lucky bum...camels in his backyard and this in his front yard...

OMG ! :cloud9: I just spent a part of the afternoon outside at - something .... :wall: