Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

When big cats attack little kittens - The horror

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2007, 07:23 PM
LOL, okay so not so much horror, but a lot of cuteness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/030.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/018-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/006-2.jpg

At first when I saw Vlad playing with Kiska, I was a little concerned. Especially since he can be a bit rough with Oksana. Kiska is very small and I think will be a very delicate little kitty, especially with her problem in her hind legs. Oksana has gained a few pounds and is up to 8, so she can defend herself quite well, but Kiska weighs all of 3 pounds to Vlad's nearly 11.

But he is quite gentle with her when they play. I think he realizes she's not as strong as the others. Evan Maks is a bit more robust than her, she's just a small girl.

But I loved these pictures. He's such a big tough guy and yet he can be such a softie.

luckypenny
November 23rd, 2007, 07:32 PM
Adorable pics, ancientgirl. I love shots of playing kitties :cloud9: .

JanM
November 23rd, 2007, 07:59 PM
That is so neat to see the kitties playing! They do look like they're having fun:D

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2007, 08:17 PM
Very cute ! Thank dog there was no blood :p

onster
November 23rd, 2007, 09:58 PM
lol, awesome pics! Reminds me of the episode we had last night here..hazel spent 10 mins trying to eat Onnie's tail and Onnie, getting more and more annoyed, was swishing it more and more...which of course only made it more appealing to hazel. Finally Onnie had enough, jumped down and sat on Hazel who of course screamed bloody murder :laughing::rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
November 23rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
Love the last one where Vlad is munching on Kiska's foot :cloud9: :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 06:25 AM
I'm glad they are all getting along. Oksana is of course exerting her authority this morningn with Kiska and Maks. I've noticed Oksana is the most solitary of all of my kitties. She'll usually be the one watching and being very bothered if you invade her space.

Vlad, I'll find is the one in the action. I think he believes Kiska is his little toy.:D

CearaQC
November 24th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Cats are so fun. :D

Cute pictures!

chico2
November 24th, 2007, 08:20 AM
I just love the pics of your brood,always put a smile on my face:cat:
You have to promise to keep posting pics,Vlad is such a good big daddy:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Don't worry, as long as the camera is working, I'll keep posting pictures.

I've got so many of them. I need to get myself an external drive so that I can start saving them all!

I've been trying to get some really nice pictures of all of them together for a Christmas card, but I think I'll just get a nice picture of each individually and have them all put on one card.

I've just taken an incredibly lovely shot of Maks, which I'll post next time I get some pictures up.

Stacer
November 24th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Awwww, that has got to be the cutest thing ever. I love the first picture. Makes me want to get 2 more kittens.

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2007, 11:45 AM
He's really good with both kittens. He would have made a very good daddy.