Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Clover the wonder Basset!

stylistchic
November 23rd, 2007, 01:00 AM
Hi, I found this board while looking for other animal lovers. I'm the proud mom of a 5 month old Basset hound named Clover who is currently crashed out beside me. As u can see by her pic she looooves to sleep when she's not tearing through the house squeaky toy in mouth.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

growler~GateKeeper
November 23rd, 2007, 01:23 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up glad to see you've got some of the pic posting part figured out cuz we love pics :D some are more pushy than others in asking for them :laughing: So......we have a Pet Pictures Forum so you can post lots of Clover pics ;) :D

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2007, 10:03 AM
Hi, stylistchic! Welcome to the board!

Oh, yes, we definitely need more pictures of Clover. She deserves her own thread for sure...I love bassets :lovestruck:

5 months is such a fun age! :dog: I'll bet you have some cute stories to tell! :D *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

allymack
November 23rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
hey, welocome to pets.ca! i agree with hazel, 5 months is such a fun age, and i am sure that you have lots of stories to tell, and we would all love to hear them!:) and definately more pics please :)

Frenchy
November 23rd, 2007, 10:09 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! I just looooove Basset hounds :cloud9: You must start a thread , in the picture thread ;)