Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am so Mad!

Winston
November 21st, 2007, 06:22 PM
So I have to rant a little!~ I work for what I call the Employer of Choice!

They can steal from my pension fund because it has a surplus....use it to pay a debt...and then not be legally required to give it back at all!! why because they make the laws that says they dont have to give it back!!!!:mad::mad:

Dont get me wrong I have a great job and love what I do but this is crazy!! How would anyone else feel if this was their pension...heres an article on it! we lost our battle today!

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=39cee4a8-c0a3-42d1-97b3-c87fe75a58ee&k=56035

happycats
November 21st, 2007, 06:49 PM
:eek::eek: It's unbelieveable isn't it!! They make all the rules and laws for everyone else to abide by, and hold them accountable to, and prosicute, and jail if they don't, but then they themselves never have to adhere to them!!
What a joke!! The laws do not apply to them.....they are above the law.

If that was a business in the private sector......could you imagine what would happen to that employer!!?? they would porbably be shut down, charged with theft, odered to pay restitution and interest, and be jailed!!

It's the employer of choice, only when it's convenient to be:sad:

Winston
November 21st, 2007, 07:13 PM
To top it off...they make deductions from my pension that are based on salary negotiations ongoing at the time and then as part of the negotiations they froze our wages! Oh but the pension deductiion from my pay stayed the same for those years with the increase!...they never reduced it even though they promised too??

Yeah! nice!

Sorry just have to rant!

Cindy

Frenchy
November 21st, 2007, 09:32 PM
That sucks !!! :mad: