Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi,

pbpatti
November 21st, 2007, 06:13 PM
I just found this site and what I have seen is wonderful. I look forward to exploring the information and forums.

Winston
November 21st, 2007, 07:41 PM
Welcome! I noticed you have a chocolate lab! so do I! He's getting ready for Christmas as you can see in the avatar!

Would love to see some pictures!

Cindy

hazelrunpack
November 21st, 2007, 09:13 PM
Hi, pbpatti! Welcome to the board!

I'll second that request for pictures. Probably someone will be along to third it any minute now. We're picture fans. :D We can get pretty demanding sometimes, when it comes to pictures, so best to just give in quietly and post some quickly to shut us up... :o

Looking forward to hearing stories about Sasha! :D

pbpatti
November 21st, 2007, 11:13 PM
I am pretty new at this and don't know how to post my "baby" puppy pictures. if anyone can help that would be great. I have photos on my computer just don't know how to put them here.:shrug:

Frenchy
November 21st, 2007, 11:54 PM
When you post , there's a "manage attachement" button below , you may have to resize your pics ....

pbpatti
November 26th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Hi members, I have been working diligently on learning how to attach photos of Sasha...:thumbs up

Got lucky yesterday and was able to add one of her in her Harley Hat.

I posted it on the pet picture forum, I just need all of you to take a look at the proud mama's baby.:cloud9::lovestruck:

Patti

Mama to Sasha aka squeaky 'cause when she talks she sounds like a squeaky

allymack
November 26th, 2007, 07:00 PM
hey, welcome to pets.ca, good job on figuring out the pictures, i wasnt able to figure it out for the longest time, also now since you figured it out, people would hound you for pictures...as much! haha :)