Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She can finally do it!!!

bendyfoot
November 21st, 2007, 10:46 AM
Ok, I know this is lame by most doggie standards, but I don't care, I'm excited.

Jaida can finally SHAKE A PAW!!!!!

We've been trying to get her to do this forever, and it's finally clicked! She's got the coordination and confidence to take that one good paw off the ground and hand it over for some shakin'!!!

Yaayyyy, Jaida!!! (yes, I know, lame. too bad:D)

Winston
November 21st, 2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah Jaida!!!

:pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:

Way to go girl! Never mind I would be a proud MOM too!!

Cindy

krdahmer
November 21st, 2007, 11:04 AM
:thumbs up:grouphug:

Frenchy
November 21st, 2007, 11:17 AM
Are you kidding me ? This is NOT lame at all !!! How does she do it ? She sits and balance on her bum ?

Way to go Jaida ! :dog:

CearaQC
November 21st, 2007, 11:18 AM
YAY!!! Happy day!

:dog: :grouphug:

bendyfoot
November 21st, 2007, 11:24 AM
Exactly like that, Frenchy, I KNEW she could do this, it's no different than Gracie doing "sit pretty" with both feet off the ground...I don't think...she's gonna have to learn that one next :D

chico2
November 21st, 2007, 04:09 PM
awww Jaida,that's a great accomplishment,not lame at all...if you have the chance,take a pic of her,I would love to see it:dog:
You must be sooo proud of this brave girl..

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2007, 06:49 PM
That's a wonderful accomplishment. Nothing our furbabies do is lame.:D

hazelrunpack
November 21st, 2007, 07:46 PM
:highfive: Way to go, Jaida! Congratulations! And I can't wait to see the pictures! *nudge, nudge, wink, wink, whaddya say, bendyfoot?* :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 21st, 2007, 08:07 PM
YAY JAIDA!!!!!!
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/3.gif Way to go pup :highfive:
now about that pic hmmmm :D

Frenchy
November 21st, 2007, 08:37 PM
I came back to this thread thinking I might see a picture .... I can see the others are faster than me to put pressure :laughing:

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2007, 06:29 AM
What a good doggie :thumbs up. Yes, we need pictures:yell: even if she is not giving a paw, we still need pictures!

bendyfoot
November 22nd, 2007, 10:52 AM
I hereby do solemnly swear to take pictures of the girls including Jaida shaking a paw:D this weekend. We got a huge dump of snow overnight, it'll make a lovely backdrop for some winter pics!

want4rain
November 22nd, 2007, 11:08 AM
Yaayyyy, Jaida!!! (yes, I know, lame. too bad:D)

thats about the best, most uplifting pun ever!!!

go Jaida!!!

-ash

bendyfoot
November 22nd, 2007, 11:14 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

allymack
November 22nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
yay jaida! that aweomse, and it is by no means lame, you should be proud of you..and her :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
November 22nd, 2007, 11:44 PM
I hereby do solemnly swear to take pictures of the girls including Jaida shaking a paw:D this weekend. We got a huge dump of snow overnight, it'll make a lovely backdrop for some winter pics!

And you KNOW we'll hold you to it or nag nag nag until you give in to shut us up :D