Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She got a home!

Janie123
November 21st, 2007, 06:34 AM
A few months ago,a stray wandered into our neighborhood. She's a beautiful dog. She has boxer in her. I would have loved to have kept her but I can't afford the pets I have now.
She's a pretty big dog,so full of love. I just couldn't let animal control have her because she would have been put to sleep fairly quickly. I called my vets office and they said there was nothing they could do because I don't live in their area. I put up signs and walked her around the area but to no avail. Then,God stepped in! The vets office called me back and told me they would take her and find a home for her! I was so relieved and so happy for the dog. She was skin and bones yet so full of love.
Well,she was there quite awhile. I called every week to see how she was. They found a home for her! I am SO happy. A friend of a tech at the hospital adopted her. I know she has a good home because all the techs there love animals and wouldn't let just anyone have her.
I am so happy for her and I thank God she is safe.:thumbs up:crazy::D:pray::angel::angel2:

Love4himies
November 21st, 2007, 06:45 AM
Wahoo! Gotta love those vet offices that truely care for animals!

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2007, 08:50 AM
It's great when you find a vet office that really cares for all animals.

My vet clinic has it's own mascot. A stray they adopted years ago. His name is Max and he's a huge and very friendly cat, that comes and sits in the examining room sometimes. I asked one of the girls at the front desk who he belonged to and she said everyone, and anybody that wanted to adopt him would have to fight off everyone there for him.

Those are the kinds off office you want to take your pets too.

t.pettet
November 21st, 2007, 07:43 PM
Whats that saying" you done good! and thats one lucky dog.

mummummum
November 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
I love a happy ending... thanks for sharing this story. :highfive: