Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some sleeping beauties and big brother teaches little brother stuff

ancientgirl
November 20th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Kiska and Maks like sleeping together a lot. I thought this picture was very cute.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/002.jpg

Hears Oksana playing with one of her favorite toys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/011.jpg

And here no doubt, big brother being a bad influence on little brother.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/010.jpg

Frenchy
November 20th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I thought this picture was very cute.

You thought right ! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 20th, 2007, 08:22 PM
I can see how slightly bigger Maks is han Kiska here. She's going to be a little kitty, just like Oksana.

Winston
November 20th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Ancientgirl! They remind me so much of Tabitha and Bomber when they were small....so cute..sleeping and cuddling...it is truly an amazing bond to watch grow! Its funny size doesn't matter in this house..Tabitha is 6 pds and rules the roost over her brother at 8 pds ..and the best is Winston is 110 pds and he is afraid of her!! :laughing::laughing:..

Love the pics....they are all looking great!

Cindy

krdahmer
November 21st, 2007, 12:48 AM
More cuteness... love them sleeping together, so adorable.:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 21st, 2007, 01:19 AM
adorable babies :sleepy: together :cloud9:

Nice to see Vlad & Maks hangin' out together :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2007, 09:02 AM
I'd love to see Oksana and Kiska to gain a friendship. I know Vlad already enjoys sparring with Maks, so it would be nice for the girls to become friends.

But really, my main concern was everyone getting along, and so far they are all really getting along well. I am also happy I didn't separate Kiska and Maks, because they do have a bond there and it would have been a shame to have broken that.

onster
November 23rd, 2007, 02:35 PM
they are all so beautiful ancientgirl! Ive been away from the boards for a while, so this is very late, but congrats on the new additions! I think one day I may have to name my future skin kids after ure fur babies! Such cool names :D

onster
November 23rd, 2007, 02:37 PM
oh and I noticed those little spring toys u have for them (maybe in another post), my cats looooove those! DO yours? Onnie especially, the first day I got them he played from 9pm to 6am straight!! He woke me up at 6am so I could play fetch with him ( yea, he fetches the springs) and finally at 9am I found it in his water bowl. He also will carry it on to the bed and then sit on it so hazel can't get it, heheh hazel is a thief

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Oh thanks, I love their names, and I love hearing other people enjoy them too.

All of mine love those springy toys. I actually have to take them away from them and hide them at night because if I don't, I'll never get any sleep!:laughing:

Another thing that Oksana and Kiska love is this feather toy I get at a place called The Dog Bar. It's just two small glittery type balls with feathers coming out of them, very simple, but boy they go nuts when they see those.

Oksana will take it into her mouth and look around and run away with it. LOL,

It's the simplest things that they really enjoy.

onster
November 23rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
my cats favorites are the springs, bells (which i have to take out of toys...u know this plastic balls with bells inside) and anything with catnip :rolleyes: I'll be on a lookout for that feathery thing! lol, i swear one day I will go broke buying kitty toys, my floor looks just about like ures. They even have toy baskets now...

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah, there isn't one part of my floor that doesn't have some kind of a toy laying on it. I should get them a little toy box or basket or something. That's a good idea. I could probably just throw some away and do some replenishing. I'll do that at Christmas.