Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Make a snowflake

Lukka'sma
November 20th, 2007, 10:05 AM
This is one of my favorite sites for the holiday season. You can make your own virtual snowflake, and then it will fall with all the snowflakes being made around the world. You can click on the other snowflakes and see who made them. If you sign them with your nics, we can see each others flakes -- if we can catch them

http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/

CearaQC
November 20th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Ahhh!!! That's a dirty word, that S word. Shame on you!

lol

Don't say it.. don't say it.. then it will happen. :laughing:

Almost December and currently no snow on the ground. :fingerscr

Writing4Fun
November 20th, 2007, 10:18 AM
How fun! I've made mine. :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
November 20th, 2007, 10:28 AM
How fun! I've made mine. :thumbs up

I did a search and saw it, it's beautiful, hope one like that falls on me while I'm out walking this winter:D

Writing4Fun
November 20th, 2007, 10:44 AM
:laughing: Thanks. I looked for yours, but couldn't find it. :sad: Some of them are really spectacular, though. :cool:

Lukka'sma
November 20th, 2007, 10:50 AM
:laughing: Thanks. I looked for yours, but couldn't find it. :sad: Some of them are really spectacular, though. :cool:

:laughing::laughing: I haven't done one. I'm so far from an artist that the site would close down if I dare try and make one:D

joeysmama
November 20th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Oh sure ! You've already HAD Thanksgiving !:laughing: Anyone want to come down here and make my pies now that I'm spending the afternoon making snowflakes, and clicking on snowflakes, and pretty much just playing on the computer.

So fun !!!

Lukka'sma
November 20th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Oh sure ! You've already HAD Thanksgiving !:laughing: Anyone want to come down here and make my pies now that I'm spending the afternoon making snowflakes, and clicking on snowflakes, and pretty much just playing on the computer.

So fun !!!

Glad you enjoy the site, if you sign several snowflakes you will have to give us a list of the names given to them so we can do a search for each one:D, make sure to add the location in the list too:D
You still have a couple of days to wangle up a pie or two:laughing::laughing: Happy Thanksgiving

joeysmama
November 20th, 2007, 04:47 PM
I made two kinds of sweet potatoes and chopped the veggies and the bread for the stuffing. I chopped the squash and my daughter made the pie crusts---I just have to roll them out now.

So I'm back to play some more ! I signed one but when I tried to find it I couldn't.:confused: I'll try again.

kara1
November 20th, 2007, 05:52 PM
That site is pretty cool I added a snowflake of my own and e-mailed it to my friends

growler~GateKeeper
November 21st, 2007, 02:04 AM
That was fun - you can find mine name: growler, location: bc, cda :D

Lukka'sma
November 21st, 2007, 08:45 AM
That was fun - you can find mine name: growler, location: bc, cda :D

That is really pretty, looks like lace

Byrd
November 21st, 2007, 09:29 PM
I made three. It's cool.