Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

they are friends

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 05:08 PM
Well Casper and Winnie are getting along great.Casper will have his moment of roughness,but it's not bad like before....Thank god..... :D

Spoiled
May 31st, 2004, 05:14 PM
Aww, they're too cute! What a sweet pair.

I know he's not... but I just gotta say this! It looks like Casper is eating Winkie!

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 05:18 PM
Thanks.

I'm sure he wanted to at that point....He was very aggressive with her in the begining.And he was always biting her hard.And we had to break it up..Since Casper is deaf,he can't hear her meowing...But now she is getting a bit bigger and she's biting back.......LOL

Spoiled
May 31st, 2004, 06:19 PM
I never thought about that. Is there a submissive posture that cats use? :confused:

Chany
May 31st, 2004, 07:22 PM
They are cute!! :p BTW is that your arm in that one picture?

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 07:24 PM
Ahhhwwwweeeee
Mona they're so adorable Casper seems to be very accepting now of Winnie!
Winnie's colouring is just so beautiful.

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 09:10 PM
Spoiled,he was aggressive with us even when he was younger.Not sure if it's because of the deafness or not.But he has really mellowed out now.... :D

No Chany,it's Kyras..... :D

Luba,her colouring is beautiful.The rings aroung her tail and legs are getting darker.But it's a dark brown.She is not going to be an orange tabby.The vet calls it a Buff Brown..I asked if she will go the orange colour.She said no.But that's ok,I love her colour.... :D

chico2
May 31st, 2004, 10:21 PM
OMG Mona,they are soo cute and I think Casper will change with the little one in the house.Vinnie is still jumping on and harassing Rocky,but mostly Rocky is very tolerant and if he's had enough he'll let Vinnie know :D Chico still hates Vinnie,but no fights,Chico will even sleep beside Vinnie,he only likes him when he's sleeping :D

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 11:08 PM
Do they sleep together Mona?

Brown is beautiful!! :D

mona_b
June 1st, 2004, 08:12 AM
Anita,Casper has really mellowed out.I can't get over it.Winnie is the little instagater now.Poor Casper will be sleeping,and she will pounce right on him.But what is cute is Casper will clean Winnie.And now she does the same to him...It's just so sweet.

Yukon and Tron have had it rough with Casper when he was younger.And they have now put Winnie in her place.They just don't want any part of them.Maybe it's because Casper was overly aggressive with them,or it's their age.They just don't wan't any part of them.And I think Casper and Whinnie get the hint.....LOL.

Not yet Luba.Casper loves to sleep on the book case.Whinnie can't get up there yet...LOL....BUT,they will sleep the odd time on our lap together.Kyra was laying on the couch,Winnie was sleeping on her.Then Casper hopped up and fell asleep beside her.We still have them seperated at bedtime and when we are not home.

Princesss04
June 1st, 2004, 10:57 AM
They are both so pretty, I love the white cat she is beautiful! And your little baby is so cute it looks like she has the soft fur does she? :D

mona_b
June 1st, 2004, 11:18 AM
Well Casper(male)has beautiful ice blue eyes...And is deaf.

Winnie's fur is a bit course...But is softening up now...... :D

Here is a pic of his eye....LOL