Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bentley and Baxter

clm
November 18th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Here's the gruesome twosome from today. Last pic includes a complete shot of hubby (he doesn't know I got him), so I guess the gruesome threesome. :laughing:

Cindy

jiorji
November 18th, 2007, 09:01 PM
oh wow...i thought they were much smaller in size.

So fluffy:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2007, 09:20 PM
awww B & B are so cute :lovestruck:
I love all the Northern Breeds soft fuzzy ears :cloud9: I want to bury my fingers in all that fur http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/1273.gif

Frenchy
November 18th, 2007, 09:25 PM
They look so much alike ! (the dogs I mean :p) other than the size. But they will get to the same size soon ? How will you difference them ? :eek:

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 09:41 PM
They are such good looking boys! :lovestruck: I love the way hubby is holding them still. :D You get the impression that he's holding them by sheer willpower and if he once lets go, they'll be off like little tornados! :dog: :dog:

They sure do grow fast...sigh... Doesn't a part of you want them to always stay puppies...even if they do get tangled up in your rose bushes? :cloud9:

breeze
November 18th, 2007, 09:48 PM
They are beautiful fuzzy bears !!!!!!

clm
November 18th, 2007, 11:31 PM
But they will get to the same size soon ? How will you difference them ? :eek:

I'm afraid size wise, that's pretty much it. Bentley is always going to be a lot smaller than Baxter, so telling them apart isn't going to be much of an issue. Bentley is going to be a little darker than Baxter too. Believe it or not, their faces are quite a bit different, although not easy to see in these pics. :laughing: Just have to get their adult coats now and fill out a little.

Cindy

mummummum
November 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Gruesome twosome ??? :eek: But but but they have the faces of :angel:'s !!

ancientgirl
November 19th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Oh they're adorable! They look like little bears.