Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A before , a middle, no end yet

Rottielover
November 18th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to show you what I have accomplished so far in 5 1/2 months..
Thank you for the support

CearaQC
November 18th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Wow you look great!

:highfive:

breeze
November 18th, 2007, 07:55 PM
you look soooooooooo good, you have come a long way keep up the good work.. you are so pretty :thumbs up:thumbs up

the change is remarkable.....

Frenchy
November 18th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Chika bow chika bow bow !!!! You look greeeeeeat ! I saw you last week but I suck at noticing these things , I did see that you lost weight , but seeing the before an after pictures , OMG !!! You go girl ! :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 18th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Wow!!! Look at you!!! Rottielover, I never would have said that it is the same woman in the two photos. You're beautiful in the first, but hoowee, a real cutie-pie in the second. With all that work, you must be so very proud of yourself :thumbs up . Congrats! How do you feel?

Rottielover
November 18th, 2007, 08:04 PM
That picture was taken last night, and last night was the first time I started feeling comfortable in a picture.
I am very proud of how far I have come, but I still have a lot to go.
Patience, time, and hard work will pay off in the end. I am sure of it.

CearaQC
November 18th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Just love yourself and imagine the final goal and you'll get where you want to be. It's not about weight, it's about how you feel. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2007, 08:24 PM
:thumbs up way to go RottieLover you look great :thumbs up

Don't get discouraged keep doing what your doing, sometimes you just need to readjust your timeline a little :shrug: :)

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM
You look absolutely amazing, Rottielover.... But then, that shouldn't surprise anyone because you are absolutely amazing! The way you take care of Harley and Tigger and Mickey and Kayla! :thumbs up And now yourself, too! :highfive:

Simply amazing. :grouphug:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2007, 08:51 PM
You're right Hazel , she's a great human mom , dog mom AND kitty's mom :thumbs up

maybe I'll put myself on petfinder and look very pityfull , she might adopt me too.

Rottielover
November 18th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Frenchy, I will adopt you......I will be moving into your house, and we will have loads of space. No problem at all.

Thank you guys for all the guidance, reassurance, and thoughts with me on this very horrific year.
:fingerscr next year will be only better.
So frenchy, when do you want to go out dancing??

joeysmama
November 19th, 2007, 08:02 AM
You look great !! I'll bet you feel great too ! CONGRATULATIONS !:D (If you weren't all the way up there in Canada I'd be trying to set you up with my single son. He wants a hottie and we already know you're the same religion----dog lover ! :laughing:))

chico2
November 19th, 2007, 08:44 AM
WOW,Rottielover,you look absolutely wonderful:thumbs up
I know you are a great mom to your critters and little Kayla and on top of your problems you've had,still manage to diet.
You are an amazing person!

Frenchy
November 19th, 2007, 01:59 PM
So frenchy, when do you want to go out dancing??

Me ? :laughing: dancing ? :yuck:

marko
November 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Hey Rottielover - You look great :thumbs up
Losing weight has always been something many members in my immediate family have struggled with, so I know firsthand what a challenge it is.

Great work! :highfive:

JanM
November 19th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Well done!

want4rain
November 19th, 2007, 03:15 PM
ROTTIE!! you look so good!! i hope you went out that night!!

-ashley

badger
November 19th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Congratulations, Karen, a huge accomplishment. You are glowing!

erykah1310
November 19th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Holy crap!!
You dont even look like the same person!
Congrats indeed and keep up the good work.:thumbs up

Love4himies
November 20th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I can't believe the two pictures are of the same person. :thumbs up rottielover, lookin' good!

bendyfoot
November 20th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Be proud of your accomplishment, you look HOT!!!:D

Bearsmom
November 20th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Wow, you look fantastic and should be very proud of yourself!!!!

Rottielover
November 20th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Thank you very much you guys......I feel great, will feel better once the confidence grows though.
I have decided to go to another gym. A real gym, curves just does not do it for me anymore.
I will be making arrangements with it, as they have a great promotion, and a pool :)