Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from England !

Stewart
November 18th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Just dropped in to say hi ! And I still veiw the site from over here. Been tied up on another site thats involved with my eldest lad who is serving in Afghan right now so it seems to consume my time mostly right now but its good to see you all still careing for your and all things furry etc ! take care all !!

chico2
November 18th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Stewart,good to hear from you again:thumbs up
I was not even aware you also had 2 cats,I only remember your beautiful longhaired GSD.
After such a long absence we do however need a few pics,ok:thumbs up

Winston
November 18th, 2007, 08:29 AM
I second that request!! pics please!

Cindy

Lukka'sma
November 18th, 2007, 10:39 AM
please drop in more frequently and bring the critters with ya

Stewart
November 18th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Here you go folks ! Gypsey will be 8 in Feb & Sparky the cat nearest is 18/19yrs with Beemer nearest the door a young 13yrs. All 3 are fine and dandy! Oh and the rosette was for 3rd place in a pretty Bitch comp which we enterd for fun.

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Hello, Stewart! Nice to meet you and your beautiful :lovestruck: furbabies.

chico2
November 18th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Gypsey is as pretty as ever and those Tabbies,LOVE them:lovestruck:
18/19yrs old,wow that's great and Gypsey already 8yrs,where did the time go:confused:

Winston
November 18th, 2007, 04:49 PM
What a beautiful family! Is Gypsey a purebred? she has such a beautiful coat! Love your kitties too! They look alot alike!

Cindy

badger
November 18th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Welcome back Stewart, that's a fine four-legged family you have there. Good luck to your son in Afghanistan. I guess communication with soldiers serving abroad is a little easier now. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing :)

Frenchy
November 18th, 2007, 08:38 PM
wow ! Beautiful GSD ! :thumbs up Love the kitties too , the one by the door , love the markings / colours on him (he's a male right ?) :o

Stewart
November 19th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Than you all for the comments,yes badger communications with him are not to bad text is now up and running,And Frenchy they are as you guessed both males as tabbies are, Both are rescue cats from different centres. We have had Sparky since he was 3/4 and Beemer was about 1 yr old when we got him. Gypsey was 2 when we met her and they all get along fine But Sparky's the boss !

Writing4Fun
November 19th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Stewart! Nice to hear from you again, Boxer Man. :D Gypsey and the boys are just beautiful. :lovestruck:

Best of luck to your son in Afghanistan. :thumbs up

JanM
November 19th, 2007, 12:40 PM
What a beautiful fur family you have - love the dog's coat - it's beautiful!