Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Party pictures from Hazel Run Amazing Grace's birthday

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Finally got them back...and scanned...and processed. Now, dawg willing and connection allowing, here they are for you to share. :D Bear with hazel for a few minutes now...she's typin' loud and slow--the phone lines are noisy and she has to push hard to get the signal through :o

First of all, the amazing Birthday Girl herself! She's officially opening the ceremonies...

...which are presided over by Princess~Queen Cass:

Grace got Kong Flying Disk for her birthday, which at first she loved!

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 10:47 PM
But after a while, Grace realized that no one wanted to chase her and try to steal her Disk--which is, of course, the bestest game to play with any Toy. Try as she might, she was unable to interest anyone else in her new Toy.

The reason was obvious once she looked around--Sheriff Cole had brought his birthday Toy, Cuz, along and was sharing, albeit a little reluctantly. First the Deputy got to play with Cuz (under the watchful eye of his boss, the Sheriff)...

...and then King Ember was allowed a turn.

jiorji
November 17th, 2007, 10:50 PM
wooohoo party pics!!:crazy:

i love the one of Ember:cloud9:

JanM
November 17th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Great pics - are there more coming????? They all look so regal!

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Birthday Girl Grace was waiting patiently for her turn with the Excellent Birthday Cuz when disaster struck! Princess Lil Belle stole Cuz right out from under King Ember's nose!

The Pack was horrified! The Deputy and the Sheriff rushed in to arrest the purloining Princess!

"Give it back, your Highness!" yapped the Deputy! "C'mon! Let us play, too!"

The Princess gave Brier the Eye, looking up for a split second...

...at which point the ever-watchful Sheriff rushed in (faster than madame hazel could snap a picture :p) and snatched Cuz to safety!

Frenchy
November 17th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I love them all , they're all so sweet :lovestruck:

luckypenny
November 17th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I want to come to the next party :D . More, HRP, more!!!

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 11:03 PM
"Hrumph!" growled Sheriff Cole. "If you're not going to play nice with my buddy, Cuz, I'm not going to share any more!"

"Not even with me?" whined Grace. "But...but...but I'm the birthday girl."

"Not even with the Birthday Girl," sniffed the Sheriff, watching over Cuz carefully.

Grace was amazingly sad. Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie didn't want her pal, Grace to be sad. So she and Brier hatched a plan.

They started that most irresistible of games--ankle-biting ear-pullin dust-wrestling!

Ms Macie started by attacking the Deputy's hocks. Brier retaliated!

And the game was on!!!

mummummum
November 17th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Holy Hannah.. what happened next? Enquiring minds want to know!

breeze
November 17th, 2007, 11:12 PM
waiting patiently for the rest of the story how did it end???????

you tell the bestest stories I want more please

love the pictures,still can't tell them apart maybe it's cause I'm to tired to see the difference.. :sad:

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 11:16 PM
The Deputy made a U-turn and chased Ms Macie around the oak. He caught her and they rolled! Ms Macie came out on top! (Amazing Grace turned her head away from the Sheriff and looked under the tree at the action.)

"Ha!" yapped Ms Macie! "Take that you big Brat, you!" (Amazing Grace stood up and took a step or two in their direction.)

Ms Macie and Deputy Brier rolled again and ran down under the pines where the grass doesn't grow! They rolled one more time! This time Brier was on top!

Amazing Grace couldn't stand it any more!

"I'm coming!" she howled, and ran barking down the hill to join in the fun. "I'll help you, Macie!" she woofed.

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 11:21 PM
The Game went on for a loooonnnng time. (madame hazel ran out of film way too early :o) After it was done, the three pals lay panting in the dust.

"Well, Grace, did you have a fun birthday?" yipped Ms Macie.

"Even without Cuz?" whined Deputy Brier.

Grace panted, tired and content.

"It was amazing!" she breathed.

hazelrunpack
November 17th, 2007, 11:25 PM
You guys are too fast! :laughing: hazel can barely get into the thread any more because of all the pictures! :p

Frenchy
November 17th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Love love love them all :cloud9: Grace looks so much like a puppy , she's dreamy , they all are. And they play so nicely , so well behaved , that's what it looks like anyway :D

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
hallelujah!! After signing off, disconnecting, reconnecting, and signing back on, I can now get back into my own picture thread. :rolleyes: cursed phone lines! :evil:

I want to come to the next party :D . More, HRP, more!!!

Next party will be on the 28th when the Princess-Queen turns six! :thumbs up Everyone is welcome. :D

still can't tell them apart maybe it's cause I'm to tired to see the difference..

:o It could just be that hazel has too many. :laughing: Even her in-laws, who are here a couple times a week for dinner, can't tell them apart without looking at their collars! :rolleyes:

Love love love them all :cloud9: Grace looks so much like a puppy , she's dreamy , they all are. And they play so nicely , so well behaved , that's what it looks like anyway

They actually do play pretty nicely together. When we add a new Pack member, there are the occasional spats that occur while they're working out relationships, but by and large, they get along very nicely. :cloud9:

JanM
November 18th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Your pictures and story have made my day! Thank you :D

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Your pictures and story have made my day! Thank you :D

You're welcome! The Pack can be a very entertaining bunch. And hazel likes to share. :o

roccoisus
November 18th, 2007, 10:24 AM
what an intertaining way to start my day lol And such beautiful dogs too :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
November 18th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Hazel those are the most delightful pictures and birthday stories I have heard in a long long time. Thanks so much for the laugh. I have enjoyed this thread more so than any other that I have viewed in a while.

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 11:38 AM
That looks like some fun birthday party! I love the last few, where they are play fighting. Your girl has a beautiful face.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
The Pack thanks you for your kind reviews. :dog:

To hazel's mind, the Pack is the most wonderful entertainment group in the Wide World! :thumbs up :D No bones about it, 32 :pawprint:s down! :laughing:

They've got hazel in stitches most days...and I'm talking stitches from laughing, not slicing! :laugh:

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2007, 07:10 PM
awwww Pack :party: Pics :lovestruck: :cloud9:

heehee My http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/1273.gif Silly Lil Belle Toy stealing http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-015.gif she better watch out the Pack might not let her forget that on HER b-day ;)

Looks like the :party: was great fun :thumbs up Glad you had fun Gracie :)

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
It's not just that Lil Belle has been known to steal Toys...it's that she does it so well! :dog: She chalks it up to natural talent and lots of practice. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2007, 08:30 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-015.gifguess the Toys taste better stolen & slobbery http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-015.gif

shredy
November 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM
WOW!!!! What an exciting day!

wdawson
November 18th, 2007, 08:47 PM
those are great hazel:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 09:22 PM
guess the Toys taste better stolen & slobbery

Hmmm...I don't know...hazel is scared to try! :laugh: But when you visit, growler, we'll let you have a taste! :laughing:

WOW!!!! What an exciting day!

It's always exciting around here, shredy... Some days it's almost too exciting! :o

those are great hazel:thumbs up

Thanks, dubyaD...

I hope everyone enjoyed Grace's party! :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Hmmm...I don't know...hazel is scared to try! :laugh: But when you visit, growler, we'll let you have a taste! :laughing:

:eeew: Thanks but no thanks I'll take Lil Belle's woof for it :laughing: Visit sounds like :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Of any of them, Lil Belle's Toys would probably be the safest--she has never, to our knowledge, eaten poop....hers or anyone else's! :thumbs up Some of the others... well... let's just say :eeew:

Just remember if you come to bring an RV or camper :thumbs up...our spare room is still full of unpacked moving boxes...:o...from 3 years ago! But we've got plenty of parking room, electrical hookup, and a sanitary tank dump just down the road at the campground! :D