Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures and more pictures

ancientgirl
November 17th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Okay, first an explanation. I got this basket at an outlet store for a very good price, because Vlad likes to um...take a ride now and then. LOL, so when I saw him laying down in it I took the picture. Now, he looks slightly chubby, but he's not. LOL, he's just all scrunched up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/025.jpg

I thought it was interesting that they each chose the bed they slept in. It matches them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/026.jpg

Oksana, just before she swooped down on Vlad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/027.jpg

And I thought this was just too cute. Vlad is ready for his close up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/031.jpg

Winston
November 17th, 2007, 06:18 PM
OMG they look great!! Funny how they chose the bed! They look like they have settled right in!! and they look content!!

Vlad in a handsome dude! he doesnt seem to have that baldness you see in a lot of the black kitties around their ears..

Cindy

ancientgirl
November 17th, 2007, 06:53 PM
The mini-Dynamic Duo have settled in very well. And I like to think they are very happy. I thought the bed choice was so cute. At one point, I could barely tell where the bed started!

Actually, Vlad does have that baldness. Oksana not as much. It really depends on the angle of the camera. I'm not quite sure why they have that. I don't seem to see other cats like that, but then they probably do, but since they are black you can see it more.:shrug:

mummummum
November 18th, 2007, 04:32 AM
I think it's very telling that your floor is covered in cat toys...:highfive:

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 08:24 AM
LOL, my friend laughs. She says my floor looks just like hers, only she's got kids. :D

chico2
November 18th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Thank's for the kitty-fix:thumbs up
OMG,you just blink and all of a sudden these babies,who were in such sorry state,look healthy happy and growing like crazy,you did a fantasic job with them:chttp://bestsmileys.com/cats2/14.gifat:

Tommysmom
November 18th, 2007, 08:40 AM
They look soooooooo gorgeous! How happy you all must be! Beautiful kitties and they look so darn happy in their home, quite a change from such a short time ago. You really need to keep posting more pictures so I can live vicariously through you:D.

JanM
November 18th, 2007, 10:02 AM
I love the Vlad close-up! What an expression... Lovely pictures..

Lukka'sma
November 18th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Always enjoy looking at the pride.:D

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Chico, you're right. I was looking at one of the first pictures I took of Vlad the other day, and it amazes me how much he's grown, but he's still got that same cute face. Same with Oksana. She was such a tiny thing when I got her, and now she's grown into this beautiful cat.

JanM, I only wish that picture could be more focused. It's one of my favorite pictures of him now. That expression is priceless.

Tommysmom, don't worry, I can't seem to put the camera down with this group. I'd like to think they are all happy. I've tried to give them a warm and safe place to call home, with a big brother and sister. Maks is already picking up some very bad habits from Vlad. My furniture will be in shreds!

Lukka'sma, you know, I guess they really are a pride. They aren't a big bunch of Lions, but heck, I can tell you as small as they are, they THINK they are as big as lions. I know Vlad fashions himself as King of this jungle.:D

CearaQC
November 18th, 2007, 11:55 AM
:laughing: Matching beds! Too cute.

Love the close up!

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2007, 04:09 PM
They really are beautiful! :lovestruck: It's no wonder you fell in love with them!

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks. They are all really beautiful cats and each have their own wonderful personality.

chico2
November 18th, 2007, 04:59 PM
I have a similar pic of Chico somewhere,it's amazing they could be the same cat:laughing:

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Oh my goodness, they really look like twins. You know, its funny. Yesterday I took a really good look at all of them, and I realized that all four of them have such distinct faces. Not a one of them looks alike. Even Kiska and Maks who are brother and sister have different little faces. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
November 18th, 2007, 07:49 PM
The matching beds is too cute! Great pics of all the kitties!

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks. I've had those beds for a while. I just found it so amusing that they each just went into the bed that matched them. They also like sleeping next to each other. When I found them they were curled up in a ball, so they have a very strong bond.

growler~GateKeeper
November 18th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Very cute :lovestruck: pics

more more more :D

ancientgirl
November 18th, 2007, 08:24 PM

I'm working on a few more picture posts for this week.