Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi I'm here!!!

sammiec
May 31st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Hi All!!

I have taken Lucky's advice and I am offically letting you all know that I am here. You might have noticed that I began posting last week sometime, I think it was.

I have a 3 yr old grey short haired tabby named Connor, he's kinda chicken, doesn't like strange noises and he's very jumpy... actually he WAS, until our newest family member came along... Briggs is a 7 month old brindle pitbull. (Don't tell Connor or my husband, but she is the love of my life!!) It's amazing the transition that Connor has gone through since Briggs came along. Confindence through the roof!!! They are good friends, not cuddling together yet, but I'm waiting....

That's about all I guess. I would love to post ics for you, but unfortunately I don't know how.... but I guess we could start with: http://www.pets.ca/petsites/viewpet.php?petid=2094

Okay, I figured it out, but the files are too large. I will post them in the Pics forum....off to a good start, I lied already. I can't upload the files... someone help...

deerclan
May 31st, 2004, 02:39 PM
Hello sammiec welcome! :D Im also from brampton.
If your pictures are to big to post you need to shrink them,You will have to find a program that can do this.

DeerClan

Karin
May 31st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Welcome and jump right in!....Oh, you have already done that..

Welcome again!

Lucky Rescue
May 31st, 2004, 02:52 PM
sammiec - I meant to introduce yourself on the Pit Bull Pets board! :D

sammiec
May 31st, 2004, 03:07 PM
LOL!!! :o I thought about it after I posted this, but I haven't had a chance to get there yet..... LOL!!! It's been one of those days!!!

BUT I did figure out how to cruch the photos to get the darn things on here!!! I will get more updated pics of Briggs for you soon!!

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Welcome welcome and welcome to you and the furballs!!!

Scarborough here!

Spoiled
May 31st, 2004, 05:24 PM
Where where where did you get Connor? I lost one that looks just like him, was skittish and everything. Can you tell me more about him? :confused:

Lucky Rescue
May 31st, 2004, 06:12 PM
OMG! Briggs is GORGEOUS!!!! :)

And..umm..yeah - the cat too! :D

sammiec
June 1st, 2004, 07:56 AM
I got Connor in Lindsay ON, when I was in college from a pet store.... he was about 3 months old... sorry about your kitty...

Iggette
June 1st, 2004, 09:01 AM
Hello sammiec...... and welcome.....what college did you go to ? My daughter is to start at Fleming this year. If it was the same college did you like it?

sammiec
June 1st, 2004, 09:12 AM
I went to the Lindsay campus of Sir Sandford Fleming College... I loved it!! I took the Geology program and am now working in the civil engineering field, mostly on construction sites doing inspections. Starting to work towards project management... She's gonna have a great time!!!

Lucky Rescue
June 1st, 2004, 09:48 PM
Hey sammie! Pretty nice welcome you got on the Pit Bull Pets board. :D

sammiec
June 2nd, 2004, 12:12 PM
I noticed that this morning, I was pretty shocked. Thanks again for the help with the pics.
That board is kinda confusing though, it doesn't seem as though its very active... I could be wrong...

Princesss04
June 2nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Welcome, your babies are so pretty. Nice to have you on this board look forwrd to talking to you! :D