Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anybody Heard from Vfrohloff?

Mahealani770
November 16th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Hey everybody,

Do you all remember a member with the screen name Vfrohloff..or something like that? She was about to have a baby boy that she wanted to name Jake. She was trying to get a black and white stray cat, that she named Teddy, used to her other cats and to a spare room. She signed off because she was going away to have her baby so she said bye to all of us. I haven't seen her or heard from her since! Have any of you? I think her name is Veronica. I hope she and her family are ok! :fingerscr

mummummum
November 23rd, 2007, 09:16 PM
I do remember her but the name isn't quite right ~ is there an "e" in there somewhere? The only thing I can think of to do is take variations on the spelling and do an Advanced Search using User Name. Anyway, maybe bumping this up will spur someone else's memory!

Winston
November 23rd, 2007, 09:26 PM
Its funny you should mention this? I started a thread last week but for some reason it said the moderators had to approve it....The thread I started was asking if there is a members list? There are quite a few names that come to mind but we have not seen in awhile like Gomez, Scott B etc etc..

I have not heard back on the thread??

Cindy

vfrohloff
December 1st, 2007, 10:17 AM
I'm here! Just got back onto the computer recently. What a good memory you have, my son is indeed named Jake and he's almost 10 months old now. My name is Victoria, I should put that at the bottom of my signature or something. I still have Ted, he's the biggest mushbucket around and after being an outdoor cat he doesn't have any interest in doing anything but lounge around on livingroom chairs. :rolleyes: Too cute. So I now have 5 cats and the 2 Greyhounds still. Maurice the other stray lives outside in a shelter and I have a white female stray who I'm trying to snag and get to the vet because she's pregnant. Oh, gotta go, Jake is awake. I'll come back with more updates one day next week. :cat::dog::pawprint:

want4rain
December 1st, 2007, 02:20 PM
10 months.... you poor poor thing!! its only up hill from there!!! my son is 19 months old. :D he doesnt ever walk.... he runs! :yell:

-ashley

Mahealani770
December 3rd, 2007, 02:48 PM
Hey Victoria! Wooo Hoooo! I'm so glad to hear from you. I can't wait to see pics of Jake and Teddy.

Winston - I remember Scott B! He had the huge great Dane and the itty bitty chihuahua. And what about LewisW and his Golden, Dannie? And OMG...I loved Gomez! He was such a cutie!!! Wow, you brought back a flood of memories for me, Winston..lol

Winston
December 3rd, 2007, 03:11 PM
Thats why I was wondering about seeing some kind of members list! I remember all those folks too! Gomez was here a couple of months back, how about Rolands Mom! he was a cutey pie! the little orange and white kitty!

Actually you probably has the best members list! cause if I am right you have pictures of many pets on your wall at work right? So yours is probably as close as we are going to get...!! But yeah there are names I kind of would like to maybe have gone back to to ask questions or whatever! but I guess the trouble is some members dont come back at all??

Cindy
Who knows maybe they will pop in one day and we can say the same thing to them! where ya all been....

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 03:12 PM
He had the huge great Dane and the itty bitty chihuahua.

That was greaterdane. And she left because some people were bitchy with her instead of being supportive and understanding.

Winston
December 3rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Didnt Scott B have the Big Bull Mastiff? who ate raw? That was at least 1 year ago...Its really too bad how things sometimes come across or are taken on the site...sometimes people say things in a way that appears cold or mean....I have learned to take things as just opinions and not really personal attacks! at least it has not happened to me yet! granted I have had to bite my tongue at times but generally I appreciate advise and then do what I feel with it??

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2007, 03:27 PM
I know Winston , it's only internet after all. But when some people gang up on someone who's only trying to do the best they can ... anyway , it's all in the past now. :thumbs up

Winston
December 3rd, 2007, 03:31 PM
I hear ya! I remember some of the stuff that went on last year just shorty after I joined and it made me wonder if I was going to stay around...but I try not to get personal or take it too personal...unless its a personal attack but generally folks have GREAT knowledge and tips here!! and BEAUTIFUL animals! I have learned so much here and am happy to be able to help out others!

Cindy

Mahealani770
December 4th, 2007, 04:17 PM
You're right...I always got ScottB and GreaterDane mixed up. I miss seeing both of their cute avatars. OMG Winston..I totally remember Roland's Mom! I still have "the pet wall" so I've got all their pics to look at, at least :sad:

I have no idea about what went on last year. I always miss everything..lol :shrug: I guess maybe I'm not on this website enough to witness drama. But for crying out loud..we're all here to get help and mingle...I don't understand the drama!?! It's a pet site for goodness sake!