Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet Supply Companies

MartyPR
November 15th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with on line ordering from pet supply companies, specifically EntirelyPets.com? My order from 2 months ago was lost in the mail. They have told me several times that they will reship it but have not done so yet. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar difficulties with this or any other company.

CearaQC
November 15th, 2007, 09:35 AM
No I haven't had a problem at all. Ordered from petcarerx.com and they really helped me out and they have a live chat available as well where you can talk to someone about the products. I tested out the live chat just a few days ago actually.

white wrabbit
November 15th, 2007, 10:54 AM
for your problem keep calling every day if you have to. they will get annoyed of all of it.:evil:. they will get it out to you.. or say forget it and tell them to credit your credit card back... and go with a different company... i picked the larger company one that i know when i placed my order..

:offtopic:Funny you should mention this today.. i just got my petsmart order.. A personalized collar.. black and white were the options for the wording to be in and it showed up in red... red on pink not visible.. how ever it is beaning corrected and they are paying for the rush shipping.. since i gave it over a months to arrive before we went out of town... and well we are leaving in just over a week now..

When i called this other company to ask a question about the collar.. got the info i wanted then asked about shipping to Canada they had no idea how to do that.:shrug:

coppperbelle
November 15th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I use Pet supply house. I have always been satisfied and shipping is quick.

www.petsupplyhouse.com

I would agree and if they can't get you your order tell them to give you a credit.

CearaQC
November 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM
holy *** copperbelle! Thanks for sharing that site!

I'm looking at the shampoos because my goldie needs an anti fungal shampoo for her paws, and wow some of that shampoo sounds better than stuff made for people! lol