Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy! Chloe!

shredy
November 14th, 2007, 09:55 PM
So, this last week has been really fun. She is such a character, and soooo sensitive. If I raise my voice at all she gives me these big sad eyes and stops doing whatever naughty thing she was doing. Hopefully the rest of her training goes as well as it has been already. Last night I had to do emergency surgery on her stuffie, I hope she is not a stuffie killer :fingerscr

So here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment

1. Tug of war, with cute growling when she is really wound up
2. oh mom, stop taking my picture already!!
3. tired from playing and sleeping at my feet while I work on the computer, as she is right this very second!

shredy
November 14th, 2007, 09:58 PM
She was really scavenging there for a while and loved to lie in/eat my geranium until I realized it can be toxic and it had to go!

She loves to lie on the cool linoleum and watch the world go by. I can't wait until her vaccines are done so we can get out of the house! Oh and by the way I am so jealous of those of you getting snow, we have had 75-80 F weather here, I miss seasons!!!

shredy
November 14th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I love playing with my ring!!!

Oops I dropped it!

So far down, can I make it???

growler~GateKeeper
November 14th, 2007, 10:01 PM
puppy teeth!! :lovestruck:

http://bestsmileys.com/kissing1/25.gif puppy belly

JanM
November 14th, 2007, 10:01 PM
What a sweetie she is! A beautiful puppy.. who will grow up into a beautiful big girl! Enjoy the puppyhood..

shredy
November 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I love how she sleeps so it seems that lots of my pictures are her sleeping on her back with her cute little tummy available for me to kiss!

And did you notice that she has the "keys" to my heart :rolleyes: ;)

growler~GateKeeper
November 14th, 2007, 10:48 PM
the couch one is soo cute :lovestruck: love the flopped open ear too :cloud9:

Shaykeija
November 15th, 2007, 01:59 AM
That is one relaxed puppy......:cloud9:

chico2
November 15th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Ooooooh,puppy-belly,teethies and floppy ears,what more can you want:cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2007, 08:50 AM
She's so adorable. I love the one where she's looking outside the door.

CearaQC
November 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Very cute!!

Frenchy
November 15th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Oh and by the way I am so jealous of those of you getting snow, we have had 75-80 F weather here, I miss seasons!!!

So you'll just have to send her here , and since I have experience with goldens , I'll sacrifice myself and take her :rolleyes:

I can't pic a favorite one because she's too cute in all of them. I looove the way she sleeps ! I would be laying down on the floor with her 24/7 :laughing:

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I think thats what Shredy is doing that is why she is not studying......
Cause she is just to darn cute..
cloe can go far in this world on cutness alone :D

shredy
November 15th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Frenchy I'll send her there, but can I come too??? I am getting some studying done because she still sleeps ALOT and she is not big on cuddling :sad: So when she sleeps, I study... As a matter of fact, she is having her mid-morning nap right now so I should get to it!

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 12:35 PM
shredy she will get use to cuddleing.. when bree was small I thought she would never calm down to cuddle.. now all she want to do when I'm alone is cuddle on my lap!!!:eek: she's 60lbs not 11 any more but we are not telling her that otherwise she will think she's fat :laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
November 15th, 2007, 12:36 PM
So when she sleeps, I study...

If you do come with her to my place , I'm sorry but you aint gonna get to study , while she sleeps , you'll have 3 goldens and 1 great dane asking for your affection :D oh and 1 of my 2 cats (Paddy looooves to cudle)

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 12:39 PM
I'm coming too so that would mean no studying at all we will have one big golden party :thumbs up ok Bree has to come too

Frenchy
November 15th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I'm coming too so that would mean no studying at all we will have one big golden party :thumbs up ok Bree has to come too

wooohooo ! but we have to invit dogless people otherwise we won't have enough hands to pet them all. :shrug:

shredy
November 15th, 2007, 12:42 PM
shredy she will get use to cuddleing.. when bree was small I thought she would never calm down to cuddle.. now all she want to do when I'm alone is cuddle on my lap!!!:eek: she's 60lbs not 11 any more but we are not telling her that otherwise she will think she's fat :laughing::laughing:

I am not sure, she'll be really sleepy and I'll pick her up to snuggle with me, and she will stay for a minute, and then leave and go lay on her bed. It is funny because Shade was the same way and I was really hoping for a cuddle bug this time... :shrug: I just want to kiss her all the time, she is probably sick of me :laughing::laughing:

If you do come with her to my place , I'm sorry but you aint gonna get to study , while she sleeps , you'll have 3 goldens and 1 great dane asking for your affection :D oh and 1 of my 2 cats (Paddy looooves to cudle)

That's ok with me, I'll be too busy playing in the snow with them to think about studying! :laughing:

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 12:44 PM
wooohooo ! but we have to invit dogless people otherwise we won't have enough hands to pet them all. :shrug:

can you not multitask??????

Shredy we don't have snow yet :sad: just rain.....

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I am not sure, she'll be really sleepy and I'll pick her up to snuggle with me, and she will stay for a minute, and then leave and go lay on her bed. It is funny because Shade was the same way and I was really hoping for a cuddle bug this time... :shrug: I just want to kiss her all the time, she is probably sick of me :laughing::laughing:

you are decribing Bree :laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
November 15th, 2007, 12:45 PM
can you not multitask??????

Shredy we don't have snow yet :sad: just rain.....

We're getting some tomorrow morning .....

shredy
November 15th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Ok, let me know when you start getting snow, and we are there! Chloe will get her first snow play time at Christmas when we home to Lake Tahoe! I can't wait to see her bounce through the powder!

shredy
November 15th, 2007, 12:47 PM
you are decribing Bree :laughing::laughing:

so maybe there is hope yet!

We're getting some tomorrow morning .....

Ok, we are there!

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 12:49 PM
so maybe there is hope yet!
Ok, we are there!

of course there is hope.. if Bree can do it any dog can do it they just have to calm down first or you catch them first.. :laughing::D

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 01:10 PM
shredy are you studying or are you playing with chloe ????????

hazelrunpack
November 15th, 2007, 01:25 PM
She's getting cuter all the time, shredy. :lovestruck: I just wanna plant a buzzberry on her belly! :flirt: What a doll!

TeriM
November 15th, 2007, 09:47 PM
OMG, those pics are adorable. I especially love the one of her sleeping on the couch.

Riley was not much of a cuddle bug until he got around the eight month age and he is getting to be more and more of a snuggler all the time now (when he sits still :frustrated:).