Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

dmc123 , I'm joining the club

Frenchy
November 14th, 2007, 08:33 PM
It was good while it lasted ... this is what I found when I came back from work today. Paddington was able to take the "cover" off the toilet paper roll , it was a very small mess (I'm use to much bigger ones) he did bring some into the hallway and before I had the chance to clean it up , foster Ben had a taste :laughing:

He had all day to do this , Ben I mean , but he waits until I'm there and ready to clean it up to decide he must have this in his mouth ! :confused:

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2007, 08:36 PM
:laughing: It's no fun if he doesn't have an audience! :D

Frenchy
November 14th, 2007, 08:41 PM
:laughing: It's no fun if he doesn't have an audience! :D

I do believe so :laughing: did you ever notice ? Some dogs will be :angel: and then you get home , they get excited and will do something out of caracter .... Sam will play with my slippers when he's all happy ,only if I'm in the room with him , he gets them full of drool :laughing:

But Paddington prefers the peace and quiet to commit his deeds. :evil:

dmc123
November 14th, 2007, 08:49 PM
oh no Frenchy! I am sorry your's finally failed! Your experimemt worked longer than mine did!

It was nice while it lasted!

Diane

growler~GateKeeper
November 14th, 2007, 08:54 PM
He had all day to do this , Ben I mean , but he waits until I'm there and ready to clean it up to decide he must have this in his mouth ! :confused:

:laughing: Ben wanted to be sure you knew it wasn't him :D he wanted :evil: Paddy to take all the blame :mwaha: then :angel: Ben could have his fun :laughing: "Uh I was just helpin' you clean up foster mum" :rolleyes: :whistle: ;)

Frenchy
November 14th, 2007, 09:07 PM
:laughing: Ben wanted to be sure you knew it wasn't him :D he wanted :evil: Paddy to take all the blame :mwaha: then :angel: Ben could have his fun :laughing: "Uh I was just helpin' you clean up foster mum" :rolleyes: :whistle: ;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I think you guys are going to have to put up a shelf for your toilet paper. :D

krdahmer
November 15th, 2007, 11:28 AM
My TP must taste bad or something, mine have never even showed the slightest interest in it, and they hang out in the bathroom all the time. Of course my paper pad wrappers... now thats a different story.:laughing:

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Frenchy you are just going have to get paddy his own tolet paper to play with

Frenchy
November 15th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Frenchy you are just going have to get paddy his own tolet paper to play with

ok but how will he know wich is wich ? :rolleyes:

:laughing:

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 11:51 AM
ok but how will he know wich is wich ? :rolleyes:

:laughing:

put his name on it and teach him to read :laughing::laughing:

sorry I get a little punchy if I don't get my chocolate

Frenchy
November 15th, 2007, 11:52 AM
put his name on it and teach him to read :laughing::laughing:

sorry I get a little punchy if I don't get my chocolate

:offtopic: you don't have any chocolate mint cookies left ? I'm eating them right now :cloud9:

breeze
November 15th, 2007, 11:55 AM
:offtopic: you don't have any chocolate mint cookies left ? I'm eating them right now :cloud9:

:offtopic: nope kids ate them :mad:
it's ok I will get some tonight food shopping time

did you put extra TP on your list for when you go shopping??:laughing:

one for paddy, two for you, one for paddy, two for you :D:D