The second one is Dazy, looking all cute, which isn't hard. :lovestruck:

And me brushing Skye, she loves it!!! Such a pretty girl! :cloud9:

Ford Girl
November 13th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Dazy and Skye wrestled all night....:clown:

Love4himies
November 13th, 2007, 11:38 AM
:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

Oh how do you ever manage to give Skye back to your sister? You must be in doggie heaven with those two beauties!!!

Ford Girl
November 13th, 2007, 11:42 AM
More wrestling.....it's Dazy's favorite kinda play, so she was happy to see that Skye likes to wrestle too!! Skye a bit more vocal while playing and certainly tried harder to roll Dazy, Dazy was just happy to have a friend over!!

Ford Girl
November 13th, 2007, 11:46 AM
A few more...:D Too cute!!!

wdawson
November 13th, 2007, 06:35 PM
ah doggie play

JanM
November 13th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Great pics! Dazy sure looks happy in these pics too. I had to stop my two from playing indoors - when they did, everything went flying - furniture, stuff on the furniture - you name it. Wrestling is such good doggie fun though!

Ford Girl
November 13th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Great pics! Dazy sure looks happy in these pics too. I had to stop my two from playing indoors - when they did, everything went flying - furniture, stuff on the furniture - you name it. Wrestling is such good doggie fun though!

Jan, it usually is a rule in our house, no wrestling inside, but it was freezing out and dark, and Skye can't be off leash yet, so inside was our only place to let them get to know each other. We tried to keep it at a medium pace, making them rest every now and then. :crazy:

Poor Pubert! :cat:

JanM
November 13th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Oh, I see now - sure looks like they had some fun! and poor Pubert is right!

growler~GateKeeper
November 13th, 2007, 10:59 PM
YAY!!!!! Pics at last :highfive:

:cloud9::lovestruck: Dazy & Skye new BFFs :lovestruck::cloud9: so cute

marko
November 14th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Hey these are really cute Ford Girl - I love dog play shots and that closed eyes shot of Dazy in post #5 is super cute. (I also like Bobbie Hill on T.v in the background)

BTW - the name Pubert cracks me up (such a silly boy I am). I'm sure someone asked you before but how did you come up with that name?

Thx

Marko

ancientgirl
November 14th, 2007, 08:55 AM
It's so great that they get along. They have a buddy to play with whenever you guys all get together.

Ford Girl
November 20th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Hey these are really cute Ford Girl - I love dog play shots and that closed eyes shot of Dazy in post #5 is super cute. (I also like Bobbie Hill on T.v in the background)

BTW - the name Pubert cracks me up (such a silly boy I am). I'm sure someone asked you before but how did you come up with that name?

Thx

Marko

Honestly Marko, there is no real story behind it, I adopted him 11 years ago, and one night me and my college girl friends had been drinking, and by morning that was his name, Pubert Wizzer Howell III. Honestly, no idea. :shrug: People do crack up at it tho!!! LMAO!

Frenchy
November 20th, 2007, 07:59 PM
They look so happy together ! :cloud9: