Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Couldn't find Gabby anywhere this morning

clm
November 13th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Feeding the girls and taking them up to their room for our work day is standard routine at 4:30am. Normally as soon as I pop the cans of food and get the bowl of crunchies and the treat bag ready to go, she's all over me. No Gabby. I took the stuff upstairs and then started to hunt for the little rascal. Couldn't find her anywhere. Let Bentley outside and lo and behold, the little monster was outside:eek:
She must have sneaked past hubby when he brought the pups in last night. She's forever trying to sneak out and normally we catch her, she's a fast little monkey. She's the only one of my indoor cats who attempts to go out, but she was adopted as a stray kitten who took a shine to us and she still wants to go outside although we don't allow it.
I was so relieved to see she was alright. She's so lucky she didn't run into the big male Max.
One hungry little girl this morning after her adventure.

Cindy

chico2
November 13th, 2007, 06:50 AM
clm,phew,what a relief that must have been,glad you found her:thumbs up
Bad Girl Gabby:cat:

growler~GateKeeper
November 13th, 2007, 11:07 PM
oh silly silly Gabby :cat:
:fingerscr maybe after a night out she will decide she'd rather be inside all the time & not try to "break out" again :)

Love4himies
November 14th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Oh my goodness, she was out all night long:eek:. Hopefully she was scared enough not to sneak out again. Sure glad all ended well.

clm
November 14th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Well, her adventure hasn't stopped the little monkey from trying to sneak out:frustrated:...especially if the pups are outside, she loves to play with them. She didn't try to get out as much last night, just a couple of half hearted attempts.

Cindy