Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Warning! Fork-Tongued Snake And Our Dogs

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Unlike these three goofs, I thought I'd be a role model and share a few pics with you.

Lucky, Penny, and Ava meet...eat...umm, meet Marsha.

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 07:46 PM
That's so cute how they're all tangles together over a snake. I had to look closely to make sure there were 3 dogs and not 4. LOL, I thought I saw 4 at first.

CearaQC
November 12th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Pics 1 and 2:

It's mine! No, it's mine!

Pic 3:

You're both wrong, it's mine! muahahaha

Great pics!

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 07:52 PM
LOL, I thought I saw 4 at first.

I'm working on it :D . Hubby's afraid that if we move to a bigger place in the country, it'll give me an excuse to bring home another :rolleyes:. So I figure if I just add one more, it'll give me an excuse to move to a bigger place in the country ;) :laughing: .

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2007, 10:24 PM
:laugh: Good Plan :thumbs up LP :D

Looks like Penny :cloud9: won the battle of wills or should that be teeth :laughing:

Byrd
November 12th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Love the closed eyed grin in the second photo... is that Lucky?

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 10:35 PM
:o Actually, I had bought 2 other toys today so Lucky and Ava quickly lost interest in the snake. Funny, Penny is now laying with all three new toys :rolleyes: :D .

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Love the closed eyed grin in the second photo... is that Lucky?
It is :cloud9: .

Byrd
November 12th, 2007, 10:40 PM
So how do you tell Penny and Ava apart?

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 10:47 PM
They don't look at all alike :laughing: .

Penny is an all black Lab and Ava looks like a Dobi/Shepherd or Dobi/Husky I think.

See :D ?

Byrd
November 12th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Ah, okay, they both looked all black in the other pics.

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Funny how Penny always gets all the toys :mwaha: but she's such a good :angel: grrl to share w/Ava :pawprint: though I'm sure Lucky's wondering when Penny's Toy Delivery Service will show up @ his door :laughing:

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Funny how Penny always gets all the toys

I often wonder how she does :confused: because Lucky certainly seems to be the boss when it comes to possessions. But Lucky and Ava bore quickly with toys and Penny just gathers them up and keeps them near her. She probably just wants to protect them all :angel: because she's seen Lucky and Ava destroy her favorite stuffies.

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Aw, looks like fun was had by all :thumbs up...except possibly Marsha! :laugh: