jesse's mommy
November 12th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Wayne, my heart is melting. :lovestruck:

wdawson
November 12th, 2007, 05:01 PM
thanks stranger....:D

jesse's mommy
November 12th, 2007, 05:05 PM
I think you need to bring the fur family here for Jesse to play with. You know she needs to get over her fear of JRT's right?

wdawson
November 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I think you need to bring the fur family here for Jesse to play with. You know she needs to get over her fear of JRT's right?

hows the middle two weeks of feb:laughing:

jesse's mommy
November 12th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Sure. The patio with the Tiki bar is good to go and we should have the floating dock finished by then for fishing! :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 12th, 2007, 05:22 PM
What a little sweetpea :lovestruck: . George looks so happy with his little sister in the 2nd pic. Is Maggie always so calm around the cats? I love the last shot!

wdawson
November 12th, 2007, 05:25 PM
What a little sweetpea :lovestruck: . George looks so happy with his little sister in the 2nd pic. Is Maggie always so calm around the cats? I love the last shot!

:laughing: she was still sleepy,i woke her ......its non stop zoomies with the cats:crazy:.....for the most part she is good:thumbs up

JanM
November 12th, 2007, 05:25 PM
They all look so comfy with each other! and that little Maggie is just so sweet - what a face on her!

wdawson
November 12th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Sure. The patio with the Tiki bar is good to go and we should have the floating dock finished by then for fishing! :thumbs up

tiki bar sounds great:laughing:....the dock might be scary....you have alligators in that water:eek:....

jesse's mommy
November 12th, 2007, 05:28 PM
tiki bar sounds great:laughing:....the dock might be scary....you have alligators in that water:eek:....

No gators in our little lake. Just bass and turtles! :thumbs up

wdawson
November 12th, 2007, 05:30 PM
No gators in our little lake. Just bass and turtles! :thumbs up

oooo bass fishing is great......scrappy buggers:thumbs up

rainbow
November 12th, 2007, 06:49 PM
CUTE CUTE CUTE :lovestruck: It looks like Maggie has won over everybodys heart. :cloud9:

jiorji
November 12th, 2007, 07:24 PM
i love the first pic. George's face is priceless:laughing:

Frenchy
November 12th, 2007, 07:47 PM
awww even the cats are in love with her ! Great pics :cloud9: :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2007, 10:44 PM
:cloud9: George does not look happy w/Maggie in the 1st pic I think he prefers the spotlight :dog:

HAHA the look on Maggie's face in the first one looks like she guarding George :D

Ozzy :lovestruck: & Maggie in the first pic is absolutely precious :lovestruck: & then the 2nd "okay she's awake you can take her away now" :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Cool pics, dubyaD! Maggie is just gettin' cuter by the minute! (That's why George was unhappy in the first shot but cheerful in the second--he'd just noticed that Maggie had suddenly gotten really cute...) :D

So that's the elusive Ozzy, eh? Looks like Maggie is well within Ozzy's standards for cuteness, too! :thumbs up She must think she's on :cloud9: with such a large friendly family!

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2007, 11:28 PM
And they all make such good pillows for a wee JRT :laughing:

shredy
November 13th, 2007, 04:22 PM
awwww, Maggie cuddles with EVERYONE! What a purdy family you have there! :cloud9: