November 12th, 2007, 08:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/018-1.jpg

jiorji
November 12th, 2007, 09:22 AM
lol i like the second pic

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 09:24 AM
I love that one. I caught him at just the right moment.

Winston
November 12th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Ancientgirl! Maks looks soooo happy! That must make you feel really great! Look how content he is! Love the second one too! Looks like they all have a nice play area!

Cindy

Jim Hall
November 12th, 2007, 09:42 AM
is thier antting more peacefull that a sleeping cat ?

Winston
November 12th, 2007, 09:45 AM
yes! an human and a cat sleeping! :laughing:

Cindy

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Ancientgirl! Maks looks soooo happy! That must make you feel really great! Look how content he is! Love the second one too! Looks like they all have a nice play area!

Cindy

He's having a ball. I think both he and Kiska are happy, just as happy as Vlad and Oksana. I need to replace a couple of those feather/scratch post things. One is getting lose, but they have some pretty good spots to nap and take in the view outside. Vlad spends his day just looking outside. I wish I lived on a first floor though. That way he'd have lizards to watch, and I could put birdseed for the birds to eat. Hey, I might do that anyway and put some on the ledge outside.

Jim, watching a cat sleep is the most relaxing thing in the world. In fact, I'm sleeping just thinking about it.

JanM
November 12th, 2007, 10:19 AM
They sure look content and happy! Beautiful to see..

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 02:23 PM
I hope they are happy.

I'm thinking about buying some bird seed and sprinkling some on the balcony. My balcony is unusable, there's no room to go out in it, but it has a space where I can put some pots and I thought I might get some birdseed and attract some birds, just so the Fantastic Four can be entertained by birds coming and feeding.

Riluke
November 12th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Spoiled Kitty!! I want his life!!:cat::D

chico2
November 12th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Ooooooh,what a sweet wee baby he is,great pictures..:lovestruck:
I would say definetly put out some birdsseds,it will keep the kitties busy and mesmerized:laughing:for a while.

CearaQC
November 12th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Spoiled Kitty!! I want his life!!:cat::D

I second that! Have joked a few times over the years, that if there were such a thing as reincarnation into animals, I want to be a pampered kitty and lounge around all day, paw people for attention and treats, and be sure to meow obnoxiously the rest of the time.

lol

First pic is my fave.

Edit: Oh.. forgot to add. I want to see pics of those lizards you mentioned! In Miami there's lots of parakeets out there right?

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Ooooooh,what a sweet wee baby he is,great pictures..:lovestruck:
I would say definetly put out some birdsseds,it will keep the kitties busy and mesmerized:laughing:for a while.

I looked into aquariums too, but boy are they expensive! I'll stick with the birdseed and maybe see if I can put a little birdhouse out there.

Riluke, I want his life too! Believe me, these guys are spoiled rotten, but so what right?

Over here we have those small gecko lizards. They sometimes get a little big, but no larger than say your finger. I had one in the apartment not long ago, um...I found a half eaten carcass a few days later. LOL

dmc123
November 12th, 2007, 06:16 PM
yeah, lol they have it soooo bad! LOL

Diane

rainbow
November 12th, 2007, 06:36 PM
The second pic of Maks is so cute. :lovestruck: I want to come back as one of your kitties too. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I got that picture just in time. He's always moving. I was watching TV and happened to look over and grabbed my camera. After I snapped the shot he lunged at his sister and they started fighting again LOL

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2007, 11:26 PM
I love the 1st shot especially the kitty toes :cloud9: in the sunbeam :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2007, 08:03 AM
They all love lounging on that thing. I need to find something they can all lay on like that. It only has 3 spots to lay on, and two have the view outside.

I'll tell you though, that kitty has some big paws.

Love4himies
November 13th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Oh yes, they work so hard :rolleyes:, especially the pampered kind like yours lol!!!

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2007, 09:50 AM
:laughing:Guilty kitty spoiler.

wdawson
November 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM
:laughing:...and they say its a dogs life:rolleyes:

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2007, 07:19 PM
LOL, whoever said that, never lived with a cat.