Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

maggie,beathoven and two cats

wdawson
November 11th, 2007, 08:13 PM
beathoven and maggie....then....felix and tigger.

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2007, 08:19 PM
cute sleeping buddies :lovestruck: :cloud9:

awww Felix & Tigger :lovestruck: :cloud9:

okay where's the rest of them????????????

jiorji
November 11th, 2007, 08:20 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww:cloud9:

no Geoge?:confused:

wdawson
November 11th, 2007, 08:26 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww:cloud9:

no Geoge?:confused:

george is grumpy today....maggie gave him a hard time this morning:laughing:

ozzy comes out at night.....thats why she's named ozzy....after ozzy osbourne:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Is it my imagination, or do Felix and Tigger look a little miffed? :o Sorta like they might be watching...oh....say...a jrt puppy looking for mischief, maybe? :D

Beathoven looks like he's huggin' Ms Maggie. :cloud9: Are those two as inseparable as they seem in your pix, dubyaD?

wdawson
November 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Is it my imagination, or do Felix and Tigger look a little miffed? :o Sorta like they might be watching...oh....say...a jrt puppy looking for mischief, maybe? :D

Beathoven looks like he's huggin' Ms Maggie. :cloud9: Are those two as inseparable as they seem in your pix, dubyaD?

:laughing: they are looking for the terrierist......beathoven and maggie are very inseparable....they are too cute together:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Ah, yes...I've heard of those jack russel terrorists! :laughing: I'll bet she only hangs with Beathoven because she's got him wrapped around her little paw and he does everything she wants him to...

"Hey, Big Dude! Get me that roll of toilet paper off the counter! It needs shredding!" :dog:

"Yo! Big Dude! Roll over and let me use your ears as teething fodder!" :dog:

"Big Dude! Move that paw just a hair to the right. I can't get comfy leaning up on you unless you cradle me just so!" :dog:

And so it goes... Poor Beathoven! :eek: At the mercy of the fairer sex! :D

wdawson
November 11th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Ah, yes...I've heard of those jack russel terrorists! :laughing: I'll bet she only hangs with Beathoven because she's got him wrapped around her little paw and he does everything she wants him to...

"Hey, Big Dude! Get me that roll of toilet paper off the counter! It needs shredding!" :dog:

"Yo! Big Dude! Roll over and let me use your ears as teething fodder!" :dog:

"Big Dude! Move that paw just a hair to the right. I can't get comfy leaning up on you unless you cradle me just so!" :dog:

And so it goes... Poor Beathoven! :eek: At the mercy of the fairer sex! :D

your so right:laughing::laughing:

jiorji
November 11th, 2007, 09:00 PM
one can only imagine what goes on through poor George's mind when those two are up to no good HAHAH and poor Ozzy must be terrorized

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Does Ozzy hide from the :dog:s & other :cat:s? or just the sunshine? :D

wdawson
November 11th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Does Ozzy hide from the :dog:s & other :cat:s? or just the sunshine? :D

:laughing: she's around most of the time......but loves coming out at night when we are sleeping:shrug:

chico2
November 12th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Awww great pics,sooo cute:lovestruck:
Those beautiful kitties certainly look concerned and I don't blame them:laughing:

Frenchy
November 12th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I can't believe how they're always cudling eachother !!! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

But WD , one picture of doggies ? :mad: ok less time photoshopping Jiorji's pictures and more time taking pics of Maggie , Beathoven and we (I) miss George !!!:yell:

shredy
November 12th, 2007, 01:39 PM
ever so cute :cloud9::cloud9: I love the expression on Bea's face

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2007, 01:51 PM
How adorable, puppies napping.

I love the name Felix. I almost named one of mine that.

rainbow
November 12th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Another cute pic of Beethoven and Maggie. :cloud9: Is Ozzy the only cat that will let Maggie near her?