Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Amazing Race 12

Byrd
November 11th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I'm surprised no one has started a thread about it yet.

So, does anyone have any favourites yet? Any least faves?

I like "the freaks" but I hate how everybody keeps calling them freaks. They're Goth for crying out loud. I love the "Oh my Goth!" :laughing:

I think grandson is regreting his choice to go on the show with grandpa.

jiorji
November 11th, 2007, 07:58 PM
shoot!!
i missed it again!!:yell:

otter
November 11th, 2007, 08:00 PM
And that poor girl with her father. I just want to tell him to "SHUT UP"!

and grampa running around nude??:eek:

the ladies who got eliminated this week were just too nice, probably too boring for the producers so they arranged to have them eleminated:evil:

Byrd
November 11th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Hear hear to all the above.

Ford Girl
November 12th, 2007, 11:49 AM
I watched it last night too, and OMG, I would have killed that girls dad, so annoying, not sure how she could stand it or why she even picked him? he went on and on, never stopped. :shrug:

Byrd
November 12th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I really don't know how she could take that abuse. She chose to do the race with him because she wanted to get closer to him, guess it's not working.

rainbow
November 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I agree with everyones comments so far. The gay couple were really nice but nice gets you nowhere on that show. :o I haven't really picked a favourite yet but I don't really like the kid and his grandpa so I hope they go next. :D

Byrd
January 20th, 2008, 10:12 PM
YAY!!!! :highfive:

Slow and steady really does win the race!

otter
January 20th, 2008, 11:13 PM
I concur!

But, Kudos to dad too, he REALLY did learn something and became a better man and father for it :thumbs up

Everyone in the final was great, all good sports who played "fair" and kindly.

TeriM
January 21st, 2008, 12:37 AM
I'm prettty happy with the result but I was kinda starting to root for the dad/daughter combo. This is actually one of the few finales where I did not hate at least one of the couples :shrug:, I would have been ok with any of them.

Hogansma
January 21st, 2008, 12:40 PM
I agree, I liked the final three teams but glad the nice couple won in the end. They played a good game without killing each other or insulting the other teams.

rainbow
January 21st, 2008, 01:23 PM
I agree, I liked the final three teams but glad the nice couple won in the end. They played a good game without killing each other or insulting the other teams.

I agree....they deserved to win. :thumbs up

Byrd
January 21st, 2008, 08:13 PM
They really stayed under the radar until near the end. Didn't bicker, always smiled and had fun, they were a great team. Glad that the time they came in last was a non-elimination.

I'm proud of grandpa, the oldest person to ever do all the legs of the race. And the dad really, really changed.

The team that came in fourth definitely did not deserve to be in the final three and I was sooooo happy when they were eliminated.