Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Fantastic Four

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I managed to get one good picture of them all in the same area.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Other%20stuff/002-1.jpg

otter
November 11th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Looks like Kitty heaven! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

and four beautiful :angel:'s having a fine 'ol time

Hmmm, I wonder what they are discussing??

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 03:11 PM
LOL, it does look like a morning meeting doesn't it? Of course the Chairman of the Board is in his basket.

otter
November 11th, 2007, 03:24 PM
:laughing: Chaircat Vlad!!

Reminds me of one of those Roman Empire scenes with the Emperor on his throne (Vlad) with his guard (Oksana) by his side, speaking to the little serfs who have come pleading to him for forgiveness of one of their family members who has been arrested (ancientgirl).... "please sir, she has tried to please you, don't punish her, we'll bring you anything you want, just don't feed her to the lions, we need her, she loves us, we love her...."

krdahmer
November 11th, 2007, 03:46 PM
:laughing: OMG thats funny!

And nice shot! You can really see how big Vlad is getting next to those two little furballs!!

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 04:48 PM
:laughing: Chaircat Vlad!!

Reminds me of one of those Roman Empire scenes with the Emperor on his throne (Vlad) with his guard (Oksana) by his side, speaking to the little serfs who have come pleading to him for forgiveness of one of their family members who has been arrested (ancientgirl).... "please sir, she has tried to please you, don't punish her, we'll bring you anything you want, just don't feed her to the lions, we need her, she loves us, we love her...."

:laughing:OMG, that is what it looks like!

The regal Little Miss is the royal consort, and the two little serfs pleading their case.

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 04:50 PM
:laughing: OMG thats funny!

And nice shot! You can really see how big Vlad is getting next to those two little furballs!!

Vlad is huge! I don't know if he's going to get any bigger but I can't imagine how much bigger he'll get. Whenever my brother comes over his eyes pop out of their sockets. He says "How big is that cat going to get?"

Frenchy
November 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Great pic of the 4 of them ! :cloud9:

Otter , that's too funny :laughing:

chico2
November 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Awww there they are,Otter is right..too funny:laughing:
You have a great little family there:lovestruck:
They certainly are in kitty-heaven:thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Yes, you can see them all bowing down to him. After all, Vlad means ruler :D

I couldn't be happier with my babies.:lovestruck:

rainbow
November 11th, 2007, 06:52 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good description, Otter. :D

That's a cute pic of the fantastic four. :lovestruck: And, it's great to see they are all getting along so well already. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2007, 07:07 PM
:laugh: :laugh: just purrfect description Otter :thumbs up

That's a great pic AncientGirl :thumbs up You sure have a kitties dream playroom set up there :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I have to replace that blue thing, but for the most part they have a pretty good little play area. It would otherwise be wasted space if I didn't set it up for them.

LOL, I managed to stay out of the arena this time, but Emperor Vlad told me I needed to behave myself.:D

Winston
November 11th, 2007, 07:30 PM
What a good picture! Maks and Liksa are gonna be BIG! look at them stretched out! Vlad will have some contenders coming alonmg soon!

Cindy

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I think Maks is going to be bigger than Kiska. That is, if his paws are any indication. But he's still very thin. He definitely needs some meat on those bones.

marko
November 11th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Nice pic of the 4 of them - really nice play area :highfive:

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 08:15 PM
They really enjoy that blue thing in the back. I should get a new one because its probably not going to last much longer. There is also a kitty condo in one corner and a round little sleeping thing on the other.

And of course the bookcases, so when they get bored they can do some light reading.:D

Dracko
November 11th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Wow, that sure didn't take them long to get used to one another. There might still be the occasional hiss or spitting, but obviously Vlad and Oksana have "accepted" the little ones.

They look so tiny compared to Vlad. That's what it was like when I got my kittens and my male, Smitty, was checking them out. Then he decided they were going to play and he'd attack them. Oooh, they didn't like all that weight on them. Teiya would just scream and Smitty would stop and sort of look at her wondering what was wrong. :laughing: Now she doesn't mind him wrestling with her.

Earlier today I was doing some housework and your thread entitled "They sprung Mak" popped in to my head. I LOL to myself just imagining your surprise when you came home and saw that.

I thing Vlad and Oksana are going to have so much fun playing with the little ones. Just wait until Vlad shows them how to get on the top of the cupboards. :D

ancientgirl
November 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I was very surprised that it took so little time, and there was really no fighting. I kept thinking back on when I brought Oksana home. Vlad was NOT happy. But I'm guessing he just didn't realize she was a cat, like him. He wasn't too socialized with other kitties.

The most that's happening is Vlad and Oksana swat at the little ones. Oksana has been chasing them off and on.

And yes, I was incredibly surprised that day. When I opened the door and saw Vlad, then Oksana, and then Kiska! Where was Maks? He was trotting behind them like saying "Hey look at me! I've been sprung!"