Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Luba
May 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I hope everyone had a great weekend! It's been lovely here in T.O

We had a yard sale yesterday and did really well....Sadie today decided she was a bit birdy ;) LOL

While filling the feeders up, turned our backs on her and into the bird seed she went!! CHOMP :p

Luba
May 30th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Gotta get the seed off her nose! Her undershot jaw doesn't let her lick it off herself :eek:

Luba
May 30th, 2004, 06:37 PM
This is just funny! On the other side of the fence and she didn't like it!

Luba
May 30th, 2004, 06:40 PM
And...finally 'Hello everybody' From Sadie!

chico2
May 30th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Awwww,I wove little Sadie :p

deerclan
May 31st, 2004, 08:15 AM
Luba she is Gorgeous and so big now :eek: :D ...The pic of Sadie on the other side of the fence is she howling at you. :D

DeerClan

Catt31
May 31st, 2004, 09:19 AM
Awwww!! She's sooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Maybe I will hook her and Brick up!!!! ;)

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 04:20 PM
She was barking her face off at me DC and loving it, she is a very talkative collie ;) esp when she wants something! Typical of the breed, but it's very funny sometimes how she gets herself into a barking frenzy then runs herding circles in and outside the house. She was just p'd off at me I was on the other side of the fence taking pics of my neighbours home (they're getting a second story put on) and Sadie wanted to be over there with me (too dangerous). So she 'let me know' how p'd off she was!

She has somewhat stopped her growth spurt. I dont' think she's going to be much bigger then she is right now.

She is a cutie, and Brick hubba bubba hey hey hey...she likes ya ;)

Sometimes it's hard to imagine this was her....

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 05:39 PM
Oh Luba,she is just gorgeous..... And she looks great.You have done a great job with her... :)

I just can't get over how much she has grown.

Ahem,sorry but Brick needs to find someone his own age............. :D

Catt31
May 31st, 2004, 05:52 PM
LMAO Mona!!! He's robbing the cradle!!! ;)

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 06:01 PM
Yeah,and he can go to doggie jail for that......... :D :p

Catt31
May 31st, 2004, 06:42 PM
:eek: OOhhhh man!!! Poor Brick!!!

Well....its a good thing all he has is a shriveled up ol' sac - no use for those marbles anymore!!! ;)

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 08:22 PM
OMG you two Xrated doggie thoughts here!! ( covering Sadie's eyes with her paws )

Mona I've only done this well with her because of all the wonderful help and support you all gave me when Sadie was so very sick when we first got her home! It's because of you guys that she's come so far along, and I may add so have I! :D

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 11:11 PM
ROTFLMFAO.

Funny how that doesn't happen to men who have been neutered...... :D

Awwwwww Luba........(((((((( HUGS ))))))))...."sniffle" "sniffle"

Your an excellent Mommy Luba...And we were all concerned for the both of you....And we have been watching her grow up to be a beautiful girl..

She looks so happy and healthy.You have done a great job.Others would have given up on her.I'm sure of that.

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 11:49 PM
Someone did give up on her and dumped her :( remember

BUT here we come to save the day (remember mightie mouse) LMAO

Thanks for the lovely words Mona, I appreciate them more then you know. I truly have learned so much from this experience of caring for a sick puppy. The rewards are numerous though, too many to mention.

Having a lot of support on this board was very very helpful. There were nights she was so sick and breathing so slow and shallow I thought OH LORD! My heart would race and I'd be ready to rush her to the vets again.

But you are right, she's happy and healthy now. I can't imagine life without her. She has brightened my world as I'm sure we brighten hers! ;)

It's good to have supportive friends like you!!
(hugs)

mona_b
June 1st, 2004, 09:20 AM
LMFAO

I'm singing it in my head now..........LOL

Their loss is your gain.And you have gained alot with Sadie.And she is your spoiled little girl...... :D

Ok,I'm going to get emotional here so I better stop..... :(

((((((( HUGS )))))) to the both of you.