jiorji
November 10th, 2007, 12:25 PM
you think your art impresses me?!?!

jiorji
November 10th, 2007, 12:27 PM
tsk...think again...:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 12:39 PM
:laughing: Silly kitty! :cat: She just doesn't appreciate how nice she looks against your artwork!

Y'know, Peanut is a piece of artwork unto herself with those gorgeous markings. :lovestruck:

jiorji
November 10th, 2007, 12:42 PM
awww thanks Hazel:o i'm sure she knows it. She walks like she does:rolleyes::laughing:

shredy
November 10th, 2007, 12:44 PM
:D:D:D love her expression and your artwork!

CearaQC
November 10th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I read the expression as, "I can't believe you made me sit here and take my frickin' picture!! I have more important things to do besides this...."

lol

Great pics!

ancientgirl
November 10th, 2007, 12:59 PM
LOL, that look on her face is priceless. "Take the picture already, I've got napping to do."

krdahmer
November 10th, 2007, 01:03 PM
:laughing: too cute.

erykah1310
November 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM
That is one tough critic! :eek:

Very adorable one though

JanM
November 10th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Oh my but she is beautiful - and she looks like she knows it too! Great pics...

rainbow
November 10th, 2007, 04:53 PM
LOL, that look on her face is priceless. "Take the picture already, I've got napping to do."

:laughing: ...... I agree. :D

luckypenny
November 10th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Great photos jiorji. Put a smile on my face they did :) . I thought I was going to see a painting with some workers in a field, sheep, etc. :rolleyes: :D ....

mummummum
November 10th, 2007, 05:35 PM
"Really Jiorji...such hubris. You put dabs of paint from a pot on canvas and expect ME to think it's art? Please....:rolleyes:"

Frenchy
November 10th, 2007, 10:42 PM
:eek: what's that piece of paper in front of her paws ? (first pic) Is she going to write to your teacher ? :D she seems very unimpressed , those picky cats :rolleyes:

jiorji
November 10th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Great photos jiorji. Put a smile on my face they did :) . I thought I was going to see a painting with some workers in a field, sheep, etc. :rolleyes: :D ....

well there WERE sheep....then i decided that a plow and horse would be more fitting....95% done. I swear:o

:eek: what's that piece of paper in front of her paws ? (first pic) Is she going to write to your teacher ? :D she seems very unimpressed , those picky cats :rolleyes:

hahah most likely she will!

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Peanut :lovestruck:

The first shot = "Are you goin' to paint ME??" :flirt:
The second shot = "Well if your not goin' to paint ME I can't be bothered" :rolleyes:

rainbow
November 10th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Peanut :lovestruck:

The first shot = "Are you goin' to paint ME??" :flirt:
The second shot = "Well if your not goin' to paint ME I can't be bothered" :rolleyes:

:laughing: ....I love your descriptions. :D