Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crappy day... literally!

Bluedrake
November 10th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Well, Chinook had another attack of superliquidy explosive poop!

Took me half an hour of scrubbing to get rid of everything, not to mention the impromptu bath I had to give her. Thank goodness she used the covered box! There was poop even on the "ceiling" of the box! And of course it had to happen today, because this morning I changed the litter, cleaned the box and all that jazz. :yell:

Oh well, the mess is cleaned up, the smell is gone and Chinook is being grumpy. Poor Erin, she wanted to play... :laughing:

I wish I knew what was wrong with Chinook though. She rarely gets liquidy poop now. It is soft most of the time, but not liquid... At least the bleeding has stopped since I switched her to Wellness...

On a side note, I haven't had to clean up a single hairball in months since the switch, it used to be a weekly occurence! :eek:

krdahmer
November 10th, 2007, 01:59 PM
:yuck::eek: That sounds aweful... for her and you... poor thing. Has she been checked out for parasites and all that jazz? That seems strange that it would only happen sometimes... have you tried something to help with digestion on the food? I used a shake stuff for my Windy when she had trouble with the food change. She has a really sensitive tummy and is prone to the squirts. Never anything explosive though thank goodness!

And of COURSE it would be right after you cleaned everything... :rolleyes::laughing: