Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

Samm
November 10th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Hi I'm new to this. I was playing around on the computer at work, and I see that the story of my chocolate lab, Cooper, who was stolen from me over two years ago was posted. I thought I would let everyone know that Cooper has been returned to me. It was 2 years and two days since I last saw him, but he is back at home where he belongs. He was brought into the Ottawa Humane Society, and they traced his tatoo back to me! Nothing beats a happy ending.

Winston
November 10th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Samm! Welcome to pets.ca....Thank you for coming back and letting us know this WONDERFUL news! You must be very happy...

This will give hope to so many people that have come to this site for help with lost, missing and stolen dogs and cats! Some are still missing for long periods of time so hopefully this will give them some hope!

I have a chocolate lab too! His name is Winston and he is my life! so if anything happened to him I think I would be devastated....If you have a picture to post we would love to see him.....I am curious though...did he remember his family? and how is he doing being back home?

Cindy

chico2
November 10th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Samm,that is great news:thumbs upcertainly gives other missing-dog owners new hope.
It must have felt like a miracle having him back.
How was his behaviour,did he still know you,or did you have to start from scratch???
Either way,thank you for letting us know:dog:

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 11:13 AM
What a great new beginning, Samm! :grouphug: I'm so glad you found your Cooper! Welcome to the board!

I hope you have some pics to post of your boy! We love pictures! 'Specially happy ones. :D

kiara
November 10th, 2007, 07:14 PM
This is such a happy ending. You don't know how lucky you are to get your dog back. Many peple lose or have their pet stolen and they never get them back. You should learn a lesson from this experience! As I don't know the circumstances of this story, but many people have gates that don't close well or they leave their dogs tied up outside and they do their shopping. We are living in such times that not even pets are safe!