Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

De Je' Vu

calikat421
November 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM
These are pictures of my little girl, DeJe'. I got her after I lost my barely one year old girl named Ty. My boyfriend got her from a breeder to make sure she was healthy and full blood siamese. She is a blue point and has the sweetest nature with a little side of crazy, just how I like them. My boyfriend says she takes after her momma! ;) I think she looks like a little diva in the last pic!! The first two pics were taken the day we picked her up from the breeder. She was six weeks old. She cried non stop until I took her out of the kitty carrier and put her in my lap. She's been my shadow ever since, following my through the house, watching my every move, wanting to be part of whatever I am doing, and I love her for it! She is now just past seven months old.

chico2
November 9th, 2007, 03:37 PM
OMG,look at those eyes and those little feetsies,she is beatiful:lovestruck:
I am not sure what breeders rules are,isn't 6 weeks a bit young???
But she seems to do great,so no harm done,right:cat:

calikat421
November 9th, 2007, 04:23 PM
six weeks is a bit young, but i did not complain as I love to "baby" my cats. I got my first cat when i was 15 and she was 5 1/2 weeks old and we had a very strong bond because she saw me, kinda, as her momma. So I think DeJe has done the same thing. I know that siamese tend to own specific people when they are first adopted into a household, but I think the younger they are, the more they will latch onto a mother figure. The one thing I will say is, she still tries to suckle and my boy cat is the only one she can do that to! LOL. Luckily, he doesn't care and thinks she is just grooming him. I'm trying to get her out of the habit though.

jiorji
November 9th, 2007, 05:35 PM
awww heheh i like pic #2:cloud9:

otter
November 9th, 2007, 06:23 PM
me too! :D toe munching :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2007, 06:56 PM
OMG those first two are sooooo cute!!!!

LOL, and that third one, that's Diva material right there.

She's beautiful.

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Love the tootsies! :cloud9:

Diva material for sure, ancientgirl! :lovestruck: I can't believe that she tolerates the "boa", much less looks so content and proud to wear it, calikat! :D

rainbow
November 10th, 2007, 05:05 PM
What a beautiful little girl you have there. :lovestruck: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2007, 02:27 AM
awww I love blue point meezers :lovestruck::lovestruck:

toe munching too cute :cloud9::cloud9: