Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some of the Herd...

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Ok first one is how I sleep... my own furry eye mask!:rolleyes::laughing: (Buddy is the tail over my eyes and Palomine is the curly cat in my arms.)
Next is Buddy and Fagan on the couch.
Than Fagan and me watching tv.... he likes to lay with his cheek right on mine and then he falls asleep and purrs. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM
First here are my three bed warmers.... then a cute paw shot of Fagan.... and Buddy.

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 12:53 PM
And lastly the fishies you could see over Buddy's shoulder... and Smoke annoyed with the flashes!!:o

mummummum
November 9th, 2007, 12:55 PM
The "sleep Mask" is TOO cute! :laughing: What kind of fishy is the bronze one?

shredy
November 9th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Awww... Kitty love!! I love the sleep faced pic! Smoke :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2007, 02:17 PM
LOL, love the eye mask. Fagan is just what I think Maks will look like when he gets big. A big orange kitty!

chico2
November 9th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Aww Dahmer,absolute kitty-heaven:lovestruck:
Love them all,I only have 3 cats in my King-Size bed,I say I have room for more,but hubby says NO!!

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 07:43 PM
The "sleep Mask" is TOO cute! :laughing: What kind of fishy is the bronze one?

Um... I call him Googly. :laughing: He's a goldfish... um just realized I could look it up... lol... he is actually a Moors goldfish I think.

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 07:47 PM
LOL, love the eye mask. Fagan is just what I think Maks will look like when he gets big. A big orange kitty!

Ya I was thinking he looked a little like Fagan when he was a kitten... He's the one on the right... no left... no right...lol... I think!:rolleyes:

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Aww Dahmer,absolute kitty-heaven:lovestruck:
Love them all,I only have 3 cats in my King-Size bed,I say I have room for more,but hubby says NO!!

Well I guess he might be right...lol if you have to leave room for him! :laughing: If he was to say sleep somewhere else like my snoring beauty, 6 fit great in a king!!!

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Ya I was thinking he looked a little like Fagan when he was a kitten... He's the one on the right... no left... no right...lol... I think!:rolleyes:

LOL, Maks looks like the one on the right. Even his little facial expression. :D So if that's Fagan, he'll have a twin!

jiorji
November 9th, 2007, 08:14 PM
HAHHAHAHA i love the furry eye mask

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I like Fagan with his big footsies. :lovestruck: And Smoke with eyes squeezed tight shut! :D

Cute pix!

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Cute kitties :cloud9: :lovestruck:
Love the sleeping mask - now can you still sleep if you don't have a kitty tail mask???

:eek: Where's the Windy & Asker pics??????????? :yell: :D

krdahmer
November 10th, 2007, 10:50 AM
:oWindy was in the bed warmer shot!

Asker is my elusive one... I've been trying to get a decent shot by using the quick snapping on my camera where it takes a whole bunch all at once... still nothing good though.

Here is a half decent one...

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Those little name tags are just the cutest! hazel needs helps with names most of the time--I go through 6 or 7 before I hit the right one! :rolleyes: I imagine the tags must help a little? :thumbs up

rainbow
November 10th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Awww.....they're all so cute. :lovestruck: I don't think I've seen pics of your whole crew before. :o I love the closeup shot of Smoke. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2007, 12:42 AM
:oWindy was in the bed warmer shot!

Asker is my elusive one... I've been trying to get a decent shot by using the quick snapping on my camera where it takes a whole bunch all at once... still nothing good though.

Here is a half decent one...

:o:o:D I thought that was Smoke :headslap: NOW I see :loser:

Asker :flirt: so purty

I always find it is easiest to get great shots of Torties either outside or in natural sunlight esp near a window ;) (tough ones to take good pics of aren't they :rolleyes:)