Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For everyone , about the TJT

Frenchy
November 8th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I often read that members don't post on it because they say it's hard to keep up with the TJT. Please , nobody has to keep up with it , you just jump in :D I think some may think since it's always the same people who post in there , we are a "clique" (spelling?) / gang. Not at all ! We always welcomed everyone.

If you want to post everyday , it's fine , if you want to post once a week , once a month , whatever , there's no rules !!! (other than the board rules :D)

So come on , stop with the excuses and just come on in ! :crazy:

Byrd
November 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM
I think some may think since it's always the same people who post in there , we are a "click" (spelling?) / gang.

Do you mean clique? :laughing:

I'll just follow my stats and use the TJT to keep me entertained on my boring New Year's Eve. :rolleyes: (That's the only time I've been there).

breeze
November 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM
We welcome you with opened paws :laughing::D

Byrd
November 8th, 2007, 10:13 PM
:laughing: It was a fun night. All us self proclaimed "losers" with no plans hung out together.

Frenchy
November 8th, 2007, 10:17 PM
we are a "clique" (spelling?) / gang. Not at all !

But that's how I spelled it :whistle:

Byrd
November 8th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Oh... well... would ya look at that! My mistake. ;)

breeze
November 8th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Byrd so this is where you ran to.... :rolleyes: come back so we can scare you too :mwaha:

Byrd
November 8th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Please don't scare me, I poo easily!

(saw that on a T-shirt, I'm so tempted to buy it)

breeze
November 8th, 2007, 10:26 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing:

Byrd
November 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Yup, exactly! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM

I'll just follow my stats and use the TJT to keep me entertained on my boring New Year's Eve. :rolleyes: (That's the only time I've been there).

Was that the night we all ended up drawing pictures? :D I recall a funky beach scene that included Barney the Dinosaur tending an outdoor bar! :thumbs up I'll bet not many people had a New Year's Eve that spectacular! :laughing:

breeze
November 8th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Was that the night we all ended up drawing pictures? :D I recall a funky beach scene that included Barney the Dinosaur tending an outdoor bar! :thumbs up I'll bet not many people had a New Year's Eve that spectacular! :laughing:

I think that was march when we were drawing those pictures..

Byrd
November 8th, 2007, 10:43 PM
I still have my painting of Willow, it was done in February. That was a cool thing, we should get another one going sometime.

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Does your link to Willow's pic still work, Byrd? I tried some of the links to mine a few months back and couldn't find them... But my connection has been pretty blech lately! :shrug:

breeze
November 8th, 2007, 10:59 PM
I think I saved the link but it's on the other computer I will check tomorrow and post it if it works..

Frenchy
November 8th, 2007, 11:03 PM
ok people this is not the TJT !!! :laughing:

breeze
November 8th, 2007, 11:08 PM
But it's still fun don't you think?? :D

want4rain
November 8th, 2007, 11:12 PM
:sleepy: im too slow... ive tried just keeping up with reading it and i would click on 'todays posts' and there would be a whole new page!!! of course it would be an hour after.... maybe when Jeffrey is a little older!!! :laughing: or Mister learns there isnt anythign good wrapped on paper towels on the counter.... or Hunter stops turning over our bar stools.... uh-huh, im up for a nap just THINKING about all this stuff to do!!!

-ashley

luckypenny
November 8th, 2007, 11:23 PM
ok people this is not the TJT !!! :laughing:

Perhaps we should title the next one, "This is not the December TJT," we'd have more folks jump in as is happening here :laughing:.

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2007, 11:54 PM
funny how anything with TJT in the title takes off, eh? :laughing:

happycats
November 9th, 2007, 10:19 AM
I must say , I have been nothing but welcomed when I have popped in!!
The TJT'Rs are great :grouphug: And quite funny at times:crazy:

And it's easy to just read the last few posts and jump right in. ( I used to think you had to keep up, but have found that is not the case)

So Although I don't always participate, I have lots of fun when I do, and you get to know the members much better, because they chat about day to day stuff.

So HAIL to the TJT!! :loser: oppppssss sorry I meant:thumbs up ....got a little confused about which finger to use!:o:D

happycats
November 9th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Is anybody out there? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/dressed/bek082.gif

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/comp/comp26.gif

Lonely....I am so lonely....I need somebody ........

Frenchy
November 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Is anybody out there? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/dressed/bek082.gif

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/comp/comp26.gif

Lonely....I am so lonely....I need somebody ........

That's because you're in the wrong thread :laughing:

white wrabbit
November 9th, 2007, 12:33 PM
LMAO well if this is what the tjt thread is like i may have to pop in some day when i have time and not so up and down and all over the house.. chasing kids around.. i swear Maggie is more well behaved then my kids:D

Frenchy
November 9th, 2007, 12:38 PM
LMAO well if this is what the tjt thread is like

Yep , that's exactly it ! Chaos :crazy: :yell: :laughing:

erykah1310
November 9th, 2007, 12:41 PM
LOL, TJT promo!
:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 9th, 2007, 12:46 PM
LOL, TJT promo!
:thumbs up

well well well , look who's showing up. The TJT's mommy , who just left that poor tjt in the hands of total strangers :cry:

You should pop in once in a while Erykah ... we miss you !

erykah1310
November 9th, 2007, 01:27 PM
yeah... thats another reason for not having kids, I tend to abandon like this... I didnt even bother to do any form of application process before re-homing my TJT, some one had better call the SPCTJT's and report this behaviour immediately.

rainbow
November 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM
well well well , look who's showing up. The TJT's mommy , who just left that poor tjt in the hands of total strangers :cry:

You should pop in once in a while Erykah ... we miss you !

I second that. :thumbs up

White Wrabbit, W4R, Byrd and anyone else that's interested....jump in to the TJT anytime. :crazy:

happycats
November 9th, 2007, 04:45 PM
That's because you're in the wrong thread :laughing:

LMAO Your right, I was wondering where eveyone went!!:laughing:

chico2
November 9th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I read the TJT for a picker-upper when I need it,you guys are really funny...one day I might jump inhttp://bestsmileys.com/jack/2.gif

Byrd
November 9th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Does your link to Willow's pic still work, Byrd? I tried some of the links to mine a few months back and couldn't find them... But my connection has been pretty blech lately! :shrug:

Yup, here it is: http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?jdy7km1dwh5c

otter
November 9th, 2007, 05:57 PM
OMG Byrd, that is an amazing picture!!

and please you folks out there don't be afraid of the TJT, no injury (that I know of) has ever come of those who post :thumbs up

Byrd
November 9th, 2007, 06:13 PM

Thanks!!! :cloud9:

and please you folks out there don't be afraid of the TJT, no injury (that I know of) has ever come of those who post :thumbs up

I don't know.... one time I was in the TJT and I tripped and fell on my way out skinning my knee and palms.

:crazy:

happycats
November 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM

Huh..........Yeah.....no one will get hurt.....come on over to the TJT!!http://smiliedev.com/smilies/fighting0013.gif

otter
November 9th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Do I detect a note of sarcasm??:rolleyes:

OK, people MIGHT get hurt (tiny, tiny hurts) but not by other TJTers... just that mean cruel world out there.
And when you are hurting, there is no better cure than a visit to the TJT :grouphug:

Byrd
November 9th, 2007, 06:36 PM
I think I broke it!!!! :sad: I posted, and no one's posted since!!!

otter
November 9th, 2007, 06:48 PM
It's ok Byrd... it happens sometimes :grouphug:.
Some people just keep posting until someone comes along to keep them company (Frenchy can tell you all about it)

Byrd
November 9th, 2007, 06:50 PM
:laughing:

Frenchy
November 10th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Some people just keep posting until someone comes along to keep them company (Frenchy can tell you all about it)

:laughing: It's real easy , you just post and post and post until someone gets annoyed with you and respond :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 12:30 AM

That's right! We were all :crazy: before we entered the TJT--the TJT was not the cause of the :crazy:ness... :p