wAggie
May 30th, 2004, 02:46 PM
on a mission

wAggie
May 30th, 2004, 02:51 PM
mmm, what a tongue! :p

wAggie
May 30th, 2004, 02:53 PM
here's Honey w her new organic necklace ;)

(she caught the plants while trying to rub off her gentle leader :eek: :rolleyes: :p )

wAggie
May 30th, 2004, 02:57 PM
i thought this pic was rather funny :)

chico2
May 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Awww Aggie,they are beautiful,the thing called a Gentle Leader,is that what they have on around their face?

Luba
May 30th, 2004, 06:25 PM
They look so happy!!

Honey looks great Aggie ;)

Who's the fella?? :p

Catt31
May 31st, 2004, 09:21 AM
They are sooooo cute!!!! I didn't realize Chocolate was so much bigger than Honey!! Wow!!!

Where is High Park? Is it around Toronto? I think I was there for an outdoor concert many years ago when I lived in London for a few summers!!!

wAggie
May 31st, 2004, 04:10 PM
Anita, yuppers! it's a head harness, works best for my bundle :p

Luba, he's a "friend" ;) :D

Catt, High Park is south/west of Yonge/Bloor in T.O.

it's a huge park full of lots, inc. yes, an outdoor theatre... dunno about concerts tho... I dont take them there that often since they gotta be on leash at all times... :( (damn runners and their love for "chippy" :rolleyes: ) lol

thanx for the compliments, y'all ! ! :D :D :D

deerclan
May 31st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Great pics wAggie :D

Looks like Honey is draging home a little bit of the outdoors with her.
Chocolate is a lot bigger than Honey WOW! :D

DeerClan

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 05:26 PM
They are such a lovely couple..... ;) .....And they look like they are having fun..... :D

Yes,it's a huge park.I always got lost in it.....LOL...I live only 10mins away..Oops,I lived only 10 mins away....LOL.

A friend of mine son got Hoof and Mouth disease from one of the animals there.Well she neglected to tell me this,so after visiting her with Kyra,a few days later Kyra got it...And for a child,especialy a 5 year old,it's not fun... :(

Spoiled
May 31st, 2004, 06:18 PM
:eek: humans can get it to?

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 06:22 PM
They sure can Spoiled.

My daughter ended up with a high fevor,blisters in her mouth,hands and feet..She couldn't eat her mouth was so sore.The doctor gave her some antibiotics,and some freezing medication that I put on a Q-Tip and put in her mouth so she could eat and drink.Her throat was killing her...I felt soooooooo bad for her..... :(

Spoiled
May 31st, 2004, 07:20 PM
:( but she survived it :)

Chany
May 31st, 2004, 08:28 PM
Holy **** Aggie no wonder Choco's so patient with Honey. He's way bigger!!!
Its a good thing he's so easy going!! :)

Oh Mona your poor BABY!!! :( How long did it take her to recover? :(

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 09:57 PM
Yup she survived it... :)

It lasted for a little over 2 weeks.I hope no one has to go through it.... :(

pointerfan
June 1st, 2004, 12:27 PM
They're beautiful! I have two pointers also, Amelia & Julia. Is Honey small or does Choclate make her look smaller than she is? My girls are around 55 lbs.

wAggie
June 1st, 2004, 05:33 PM
hehehe, oh my the responses! TY everyone! :D

well, since we had just gone to the vet last wk... or was it the wk b4 ( *scratches head* lol) ... Honey weighs 42.6 lbs while Chocolate and his hard-to-feel-and-locate-ribs weigh in at 74.0 lbs :eek: :eek:

as for that pic, I think Honey's bending down making her look even smaller, but yes, she definitely aint bigger that the Choco :p

... well, DAMN! looking at the pix now, I do see a bigger height difference than I recall :eek: :eek: ...

All too often, I see Honey w her paws on his back... SHE looked (until now) practically as big! :o

Mona, some people are ill-educated pet and child health... :mad: :rolleyes:
Glad she survived :)

Richard62
June 1st, 2004, 06:00 PM
Very nice dogs you have. Great photos.