Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Furry Kids

calikat421
November 8th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I love my babies, the first pic is with my cat Jazz and my "remembered" cat Ty who died a week from turning one years old from kitty leukemia (one of the saddest things I've ever had to go through!) The second and third pic is of Jazz and DeJe'. My "kids" brighten every day of my life, I don't know what I would do if they weren't there, running up to me when I walk in the door, giving me kisses and "head butts" which I know many cat lovers know are really kitty hugs!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I'm so sorry about your little Ty. They are both beautiful cats.

shredy
November 9th, 2007, 12:16 PM
OMG your kitties are sooo cute. I am so sorry about Ty.

Ty :candle:

krdahmer
November 9th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Aw those are some cute kitties. Sorry to hear about Ty, that must have been hard. :rip::grouphug:

I just love snuggly cat pictures.... like a great big furry ball of love!:lovestruck:

mummummum
November 9th, 2007, 06:45 PM
How blessed you are to have and have had them all in your life ~ they are striking.

roccoisus
November 10th, 2007, 09:04 AM
ohhhhhh what pretty kitties I had a kitty leukemia cat too years ago and it was hard hard hard ((((((hugs)))))))

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Beautiful cats, calikat! :cloud9: Ty was a gorgeous kitty :candle:..and that Jazz is a doll. De Je' doesn't seem to mind the cuddling much. :D

Lukka'sma
November 10th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Beautiful cats, how lucky for you and them to be able to share all that love

rainbow
November 10th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I am sorry to hear about Ty. :grouphug: :candle:

I love the second pic of Jazz and DeJe. :cloud9: