Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Midnight Horror - it's ok, it's funny

Longblades
November 7th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Inspired by Frenchy's morning horror story. I was horrified to be wakened one winter night many years ago to the sounds of a horrible pitched battle between a cat and dog. It was truly terrible the high pitched screaming the cat uttered and the painful yelping barks from the dog. YEEEEEEEEERRROOWWW. ARP, ARP, ARP. Over and over.

I was all set to dress and intervene when I realized what it really was. There was a steep hill to my apartment and someone was trying to drive up the snowy, icy hill. They'd get a little bit up, hit ice and spin their tires - YEEEEEEERROWWW. Then the tires would suddenly burn through to the pavement and they'd lurch ahead - ARP, ARP, ARP.

Well I thought it was funny, after my relief set in. I guess they got up OK, I didn't see any smashed up car at the bottom of the hill the next morning.

Frenchy
November 7th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I like your story better :frustrated:

:laughing:

krdahmer
November 7th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Now that is funny.... :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 8th, 2007, 12:07 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rainbow
November 8th, 2007, 12:28 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

clm
November 8th, 2007, 06:51 AM
:laughing::laughing:

mummummum
November 8th, 2007, 06:56 PM
The first time I heard a cat in heat I thought human babies were being tortured. :rolleyes:

Lise
November 16th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I fostered a cat that came into heat a few days after she came here.Guess what Hawk and Oscar learned ,two greys doing cat in heat impressions.Even years later they still like that noise,for me ranks right up there with smoke detector impressions!

dmc123
November 16th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Hilarious! Made me laugh out loud!

Diane