Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dj's Pets

DJDonna
November 7th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Chyna-Boy (left) 7 years old Mini-Me (right) 4 years old and Suzie 4 years old this coming February.

rainbow
November 7th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Great looking furkids. :lovestruck: I love orange tabbies and Chyna-Boy and Mini-Me look quite a bit alike. Are they related? :)

Love4himies
November 7th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Even though there is quite an age difference between the cats, it looks like they get along tremendously! Love orange kitties.

DJDonna
November 10th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Answers to your post about Chyna-boy and Mini-Me No they are not related, I bought Chyna-boy from a pet store when he was a kitten and Mini-Me was a tossed out kitten a hour from me at the tender age of only 7 weeks. I am so honored to have him survive his ordeal, they get along wonderfully and are both Momma's Boys. :angel: And of course my Dog Suzie loves to torment them and chase them around, but they always show her who is Boss.

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I can see where Suzie has that look about her--"I'll show those cats who's the boss!"

And I can also see where the cats are secure in their knowledge that, regardless of what that upstart Suzie thinks, they are the Boss! :laughing:

Beautiful fur-family, DJ. :lovestruck: I love orange tabbies, too--and Suzie is so shiny!

shredy
November 10th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Purdy family you have, orange kitties are my favorite!!!

CearaQC
November 10th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Kitties say, "Oh the flash!!" lol cute

I love orange kitties too!

ancientgirl
November 10th, 2007, 01:01 PM
They're all beautiful! :lovestruck:

krdahmer
November 10th, 2007, 01:05 PM
That is a cute furry bunch you have there! :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2007, 02:13 AM