Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

swelling and limping

Belinda & Patty
November 6th, 2007, 08:10 PM
:cry::angel:To those who gave advice too me late last night i want to thankyou unfortunatly i took my cat to the vet today and he had nerve damage in his rear possibly from a fan belt or a tire and nothing could save him. I am sad to say he will be greatly missed again ty for all your help and support. A cat lover. Special thanks to you mumumumurrrr:angel2:

badger
November 6th, 2007, 11:21 PM
I am very sorry you lost him, it did sound bad and I feared the worst. But we always hope they will pull through (and sometimes they do).
:rip: sweet boy.

Belinda & Patty
November 7th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Yeh, I hadn't had alot of experience with sick pets. I never even dreamed this but he is at rest now. Thanks again for your support Belinda:cat:

Belinda & Patty
November 7th, 2007, 05:51 AM
I sure miss my buddy. I missed him not being at my feet under them this morning begging for food when all i wanted was my coffee 1'st. My 13 yr old daughter lost her daddy 10 yrs ago and her grandpa in March and now this she asked me last night mommie in such a short time i have lost alot of people i love and i said they are never ours they are just gifts from God for alittle while because he loves us so much he gives us such special gifts, to take care while He is making room for them in their real homes. cheribob so sorry for your loss I guess time will make it easier Belinda:angel2:

Winston
November 7th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Belinda and Patty ! Be assured your little one is at peace! He is running free at the Rainbow Bridge....It must be quite hard for you to explain such tragedies to a young girl! Maybe in time you will be able to get another pet..but take some time!

Cindy

Belinda & Patty
November 7th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Yes it is very hard but i think God just gives us the words at the right time. Still........ oh she is already wanting another cat (lol) We have 2 dogs already 1 was my dad's her grandfathers i brought him home to Alabama from Florida cause well he was daddy's dog but yes we r gonna wait a while we need to heal i am not ready to lose another. :cat:Ty for your support Belinda