Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Quads' pads - all different colors

dmc123
November 6th, 2007, 06:47 PM
As suggested in another post (LOL) here's pictures of the Quads' pad. They are as different on each one as the kittens are different from the other.

These may not be the best pictures, but this was no easy undertaking! Fergie especially does not like "being messed with"! LOL

Andy has all black pads - pic 1
Fergie has all pink pads - pic 2

next post
Katie - pic 3 has mixed colored pads
Stanley - pic 4 also has mixed colored pads

Diane

dmc123
November 6th, 2007, 06:47 PM
continued...

Dracko
November 6th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah!!!! Kitty pads.

It's strange how 2 have solid colors and the others mixed. You'd almost think they'd all have mixed colors.

Psst....don't tell them it was me who asked for the pictures! Don't want them haten on me. :o

dmc123
November 6th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah!!!! Kitty pads.

It's strange how 2 have solid colors and the others mixed. You'd almost think they'd all have mixed colors.

Psst....don't tell them it was me who asked for the pictures! Don't want them haten on me. :o

LOL I told them all, Dracko, let them blame you instead of me...for messing with them. They must have been wondering why in the world I was taking pics of their feet, LOL.

Diane

growler~GateKeeper
November 7th, 2007, 12:55 AM
So KISSABLE :lovestruck: kitty toes :cloud9:

rainbow
November 7th, 2007, 01:32 AM
That is weird how they're all different. I love them all but I'm partial to pink toes. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 7th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Kitty feet, ahhh so kissable :lovestruck:.

chico2
November 7th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Awww I LOVE kitty-pads,so soft and cushiny...:lovestruck:very kissable:cat:

Dracko
November 7th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I took a look at my cats' paws last night. The ones that are black don't seem as BLACK as the Quads'. A lighter shade of black. The Quads' pads that are black are really dark!

bendyfoot
November 7th, 2007, 12:44 PM
KITTY FEETIES!!!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Kissy, kissy, smoochie, raspberry!!!!:cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 7th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Them's some cute pads. Vlad and Oksana both have black/brown pads. Kiska's are beige and brownish/red and Maks' are pikish.

So cute. I love kissing kitty feet. Um...of course after they've been in water and not just out of the litterbox :yuck:

April G.
July 22nd, 2009, 11:54 PM
:pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint: Such kissable kitty paws! I still think it's odd how Andy's paws are SO black yet so cute! :flirt:

Everyone can call me April if that's alright, I just added the "G." because it said April was already taken.